Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Sevilla isnā€™t a place. Are you in Seville?

Didsy has nothing to worry about anyway

Sevilla.

Sevilla is a place

Seville is a Place in the north inner city of Dublin

Are we using multiple languages? But only for place names?

It could get confusing

Iā€™m multi-lingual

Are you on any Spanish forums? Giving out like fuck about Franco I presume.

Iā€™ve a few posters on a Real Madrid forum hopping like chorizos in a pan

Telling them Iā€™m going to urinate on the Bernabeu in two and a half weeks time

I must do that actually

A goalie for starters

Bielsa signed that goalie. (I think)

He did. Wouldnā€™t be the first time a foreign keeper struggled in his first few months in England mind you

Iā€™d say twud drive you mental as a Leeds fan listening toā€¦

ā€œLeeds, Leeds are falling apart again! Leedsā€¦ā€:notes:

As another season drifts by.

Poor bastards.

Some keepers make mistakes and are generally solid. This fella makes his back four nervous as fuck. The goals theyā€™ve been conceding with him in have been shocking.

Heā€™s dreadful.

It donā€™t matter who signed the cunt . He stank .

He was signed at Xmas. Has been very inconsistent but the lad he displaced wasnā€™t much better.

The other fella was shit as well to be fair.
Bielsa probably wants a goalie comfortable with the ball though so Iā€™d say heā€™ll stick with Casilla

David De Geaā€™s mistakes when he first went to Man Utd were nearly all due to not being able to compete in the air strongly. That wasnā€™t putting confidence in his defence. He eventually worked on it and sorted it out and was one of the best keepers in the league for a few seasons

1 Like

yep - remember shane long i think it was on opening day of 2011/12 season shouldering him into the net,
think i saw that the day of the dublin tipp all ireland semi final in the red parrott or somewhere

Lolzā€¦

Turned it off around 44th minute mark as I thought Leeds were throughā€¦thatā€™s some collapse.

Up the Villa.

1 Like

And heā€™s also a giant cunt