Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

Yeah saw them linked with Ibra and Cavani which is a bit concerning given how it ended last time. Still I would trust Bielsa to spend wisely if I was a Leeds fan.

He’s amazing, Bielsa and Leeds, both the city and club, is a Love Story really. It’s like he’s finally found his tribe. Not unhappy to see Corberean leaving for Huddersfield, as if he goes well there he could eventually succeed Bielsa? I think they’ll be fine next season, expect Shackleton, Davis, Struijk and more of the u23s to see more game time

1 Like

Have they permanently signed Poveda off City? That guy is amazing but very slight.

Guardiola and Bielsa have a great relationship so I’d imagine you might see some short term/season loan deals between City and Leeds

1 Like

Permanent signing, he’s another young player who’ll see more game time, Ben White signing would be a big help too

I presume City have a buy back clause. That guy could be anything.

Jack Harrison will probably be allowed go to Leeds if an offer comes in, I don’t think he is Premier League standard though. Probably just lacking.

White would be a great signing but Brighton have indicated they want him back. Getting the keeper tied up is a good bit of business too. I’d expect the Spanish racist to be gone over the summer. Not worth that kind of baggage and he seemed terrible at organising things in front of him.

1 Like

They have agreed another season long loan for Harrison already.

1 Like

White will go to the Euros with England next summer if he keeps his form up. He is excellent, bad news for Duffy.

Kalvin Phillips might break in too to England squad

Being from Leeds breaking into places won’t be an issue.

1 Like

Has Paddy Bamford any chance of getting a game under Kenny? He’s not the most natural goalscorer but surely at least as good as what else is in the Irish squad.

Would rather give games to young lads committed to the cause instead of Scott Hogan Mk 2

A player with a great future behind him.

We already have Long and McGoldrick occupying the not natural goalscorer slots.

1 Like

And Connolly behind them to fill that spot in a few years

2 Likes

First game?

Yeah - Big ask for Klopp on the opening day.

1 Like

Followed by Chelsea and Arsenal. Two fine sides. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy will be calling for Kloppos dismissal before the clocks go forward.

1 Like

Rodrigo would be a great signing for Leeds