Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

When they came up in 90, they finished 4th in their 1st season and won it the year after.

If Bielsa goes it could all unravel very very quickly with a “championship” squad.

Is this his 3rd season there? I don’t think he has ever been anywhere as long as that.

Leeds are a big club with a big support . If the club is managed any way remotely competent they will be fine .

2004 to 2019 was largely down to the utter insanity of the Ridsdale years

Bielsa seems happy enough tbh.

3 Likes

:grinning:

Good game against Wolves. Bamford with a cracker of a finish for an equaliser that was ruled out for the most marginal offside you’ll see

Bamford is getting no luck from VAR this year

Melisier having no luck at all at the moment either. That goal for Wolves was pure unlucky

Wowzers

1 Like

Dalls is some pro. I’m getting on the Raphina bandwagon now too, could be the real deal, all round what a season. Proper old school football club. Sad news today re Gordon McQueen

2 Likes

Leeds play a lovely brand of football :clap: :clap:

I’ve never seen a team dominate like Leeds have and be 2-0 down. Worst finishing display of the season. West Ham more clinical

2 Likes

Last seasons Bamford tonight, need to win 2 more, maybe 3, but very tough run in

Entertaining game here against Chelsea. Still 0-0 and both teams unlucky not to score in 1st half, hitting the crossbar

MOT

M
O
Fucking
T

:ronnyroar:

2 Likes

Another. RIP

3 Likes

Poor old Gilesy is losing all his old teammates

1 Like

The Coleraine Cafu :clap: