Super Leeds United - Shame Shame Shame

That arronson lad is destined for bigger things, class player

Aaronson and Adams are class. Marsch may be a complete oddball but heā€™s signed some good players. Cooper is an absolute bombscare and Bamford is like a lad wandering Coppers after the lights have come on realising all the women are gone

1 Like

He was excellent, really worked his bollocks off

1 Like

Harrison can be wank too, but the young unsā€¦

Just up, had a fucking mental dreamā€¦

4 Likes

Following Leeds is worse for my heart than running a marathon at the moment

2 Likes

Great turnaround. Feel we get the lead, wonā€™t be pinned back Ropey as fuck at the back

Some comeback. Bournemouth should have been 5-1 up. Gnoto, Greenwood and Summerville really starting to make a case to start every game now.

2 Likes

Jesus Leeds are up to 12th after that win. Itā€™s fierce congested in the bottom half of the table.

Summerville > Raphinha

1 Like

Good grief. Meslier bundled into the back of the net but the goal stands. Clear foul. Pure home town decision

1 Like

Rodrigooooooooooo!

Some finish

1 Like

Hahaha, hear your man screaming ā€œyo facking shit mateā€ before the corner :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was sure they would chalk it off.

Emerson Royal is actually a farce of a player. Doherty must have been caught riding Contes missus or something to not be ahead of him

Summerville and Gnoto in full flight is like watching Rod Wallace and Gordon Strachan in their prime

2 Likes

Entertaining game here. Savage save by the Cardiff lad there saving a certain goal. A pity he was the left back and not the keeper though.

Rodrigo misses the pelanty. Grand height for the keeper.

Kris Boyd says it wasnā€™t a penalty, and someone is going to die.

1 Like

Drama here as 18 year old Sonny Perkins equalises deep in injury time.

I doubt either team really wants a replay

1 Like

First competitive win since the world cup.

2 goals for Paddy Oā€™Bamford off the bench
2 goals for the electric Willie G
Marsch badly needed that

2 late concessions and a lucky disallowed goal still give plenty of cause for concern but a first FA Cup win since 2016 should give some confidence

1 Like

Badly wanted. London booked for May though