Superbowl LI: The Road to Houston, Texas

Steelers have three Bs - They only needed two last night. They will need all three to beat New England - Fucking game is on 11.40pm next Sunday.

Pity its on that early alright, Steelers are getting 6 and Packers getting 4 in Atanta. Have taken both lines already as reckon they are more likely to come in a little

2 Likes

Are you living stateside or something? Or do you work nights?

I live in the European Capital of Culture. I can usually cherry pick my hours

1 Like

Hopefully Both the Packers and Pats make it to the 'bowl, pal. Seeing Brady beat Rodgers to collect his 5th ring would be an epic night.

1 Like

It’s akin to you waffling on about Celtic signing Jockstrap McHaggishead or Hamish McCabertoss from Raith Rover or East Fife. At the end of the day nobody else really gives a fuck

73 Likes

It’s not akin to that at all, mate. It’s two completely different things and you’ve lashed out inappropriately here.

Edit: I expected the plethora of likes to roll in from those with a very simplistic / articifical understanding of football. :football:

Travis Kelce rips referees after holding call costs Chiefs in loss to Steelers

Updated: Monday, January 16, 2017, 7:36 AM
Travis Kelce wasn’t shy sharing his feelings about the referees following Sunday’s 18-16 loss to the Steelers in the AFC Divisional round.

The Chiefs tight end was livid during his postgame media session when discussing the holding call that negated a two-point conversion for the Chiefs that would have tied the game up at 18.

The Chiefs were unable to convert on their second attempt and it led to an expletive-filled rant.

“You fight all year, you fight all game, for it to end like that with the ref literally taking it out of our hands, that hurts,” the tight end said. “You try to play the game with integrity, to the end of the whistle, and when the refs want to take over the game and make it their own platform, there’s nothing you can do about it. That wasn’t a hold on my guy Eric Fisher and I hope 7-2 doesn’t go the whole offseason thinking it was his fault, that was horseshit. Flat out.”

But Kelce wasn’t done.

Travis Kelce voices his frustrations about the officiating.

“It sucks. It was unbelievable playcall last drive Alex (Smith) just drove us down there fourth down after fourth down, making plays, making plays, momentum getting on our side then just getting our jugular’s ripped out because a ref felt bad for James Harrison falling to the ground," he continued. "It’s ignorance. Ref No. 51 shouldn’t be able to wear a zebra jersey ever again. He shouldn’t be able to work at fucking Foot Locker.”

The Chiefs’ media relations team cut Kelce off at that point, but it didn’t matter, he had made his point and likely face a hefty fine for criticizing the officiating.

Stage 4

@Fran sorted you out good n proper, mate.

1 Like

I threw the grenade, awaited the response and, truth be told, I didn’t think @Fran would be the one to lash out. In fact I thought Bob’s half hearted interaction earlier had completely taken the sting out of it.

@Fran is after two tough matches on the road, mate. He’s riled up and not to be fucked with… I’d stay well clear unless you want some.

3 Likes

You thought wrong pal. You should have known @fran would be pumped up today after what GOAT did last night.

1 Like

Do you agree with his analysis that Atlanta have a better chance of winning if they can pressure Rodgers and stop Green Bay scoring?

:laughing:

I’ll PM you my thoughts - There’s no way i’m laughing at him in the open.

I’ve moved onto Stage 5 here.

@TreatyStones - there’s a raft of incorrectly awarded “likes” after being awarded at my expense by the gridiron geeks a few posts above. Please have a strong word with them.

That’s definitely an “Oooooffftttt”

I wasn’t really expecting a “nice post” out of that exchange :smile:

1 Like

Kelce is a simple cunt he wasn’t doing much dancing around last night like he was a few weeks back.Ive put a good chunk on the Falcons at 11/4,after they beat Greenbay they wont be any bigger than 13/8 in the Superbowl against the Pats.

That wasn’t my analysis at all BTW :smile: