Superbowl LI: The Road to Houston, Texas

TD CHIEEEEEEEEEEEEFS!!!

2pt conversion coming up…

Masterclass drive from Smith there

Idiot.

fuxxake

Well typically the Chiefs D need a stop again,what odds on a Steelers FG?

The Chiefs D had a nice long break there whatever else, should be pumped for this

Don’t fuckin onside kick!!!

Lovely!

This has been a dour tactical game of Football chess but very enjoyable,will Big Bens earlier sack come back to upset him one wonders.

Great tackle.

All comes down to this

All out commit to the run two safety blitz.

Red Rover.

Antonio

Steelers win was never in doubt - Alex Smith is shite.

Big shock of the weekend was Dallas losing - It took them nearly two quarters to get going and when they did they dominated but had to claw back 11 points.Some times the bye week can be a hindrance and Greenbay continued where they left off against NY. Will be some shootout between Rodgers and Ryan.

dont really think it was the bye week that affected them, moreso they found out how to deal with the Packers on both sides of the ball. They started jamming the receivers closer to the line and upsetting the route and being far more physical with them, which left the options for Rodgers much less despite him being able to find time. And then they started hitting on the weak secondary with better play calls. The Falcons/Packers both look much stronger than the Patriots/Steelers, particularly on offence. I think Green Bays defence may be the one thing that will hold them back.

You just don’t get it fella.

1 Like

Call it lads. Who makes the superbowl? Packers v Patriots for me.

Bellicheck to out coach Tomlin and devise some more trickery and illicit schemes.

Green Bay to overcome Atlanta by 2 points lead, again by a Rodgers 2 minute drill from his own 10 Yard line.

I’ve said Steelers for a while now - but i’ll have to go with Pats tho they are not going well. I keep saying the Packers D are gonna let them down but Rodgers keeps doing his thing - But they’ll finally be caught this week - I think Matty has the weapons to outscore Rodgers, Julio will go to town on that secondary.

Atlanta v Pats.

1 Like