Superbowl LII - The Purple Rainy Road to Mary Tyler Moore's Minneapolis

Foles has been in a terrible trajectory since 2014, but you’d never know. I don’t see it like Carr and the Raiders last year, the Eagles are a very good side on both sides of the ball. Ajayi, Agholor, Jeffrey, Ertz, and even Matthews back from injury can rack up plenty points. No question Wentz is a huge loss, but there are few enough really good teams this season to contend with.

In fairness to Foles his worst season came under Jeff Fisher with the Rams. Given how inept Goff and Keenam were last year as well I’d be willing to give Foles a chance. Dont think they can win a Superbowl with him but he is a capable back up

Barring injuries to any of the killer Bees Pittsburg will win the Superbowl. Book it

Matthews?

1 Like

Did I say Matthews? Youre right he’ll be helping the Bills. I meant someone else, forgotten now.

What a spoofer…

I’m on morphine mate.

The curse of the Copy & Paste fake news strikes again.

As @Big_Dan_Campbell and @croppy_boy have alluded to previously, the Chargers are ballin’ on both sides right now. Next week v the chiefs is massive.

Go fuck yourself you dimwitted asswipe

Banter alert.

The pats kept the wrong guy

Brady picked on his 1st drive

Dour old game here, 6-0 to Miami early on the second. Brady getting nothing done so far.

The cunts are already preparing for the Steelers this game is only a win in second gear and avoid injury job.

Bad spot for them alright, Dion Lewis is ridiculously good

The difference of quality between the AFC and NFC is getting worse and worse by the year,it’s the same 2-3 teams coming through from a shit conference in the AFC.

1 Like

Bulkhead rolls in for the TD after another terrible PI call

Drake is awesome

Refs fucking Miami here so far

1 Like