Superbowl LII - The Purple Rainy Road to Mary Tyler Moore's Minneapolis

And in lesser news, they’ve also acquired Justin Coleman from patriots for a late round pick.

1 Like

Cardinals released Chris Johnson.

Browns cut Brock, can’t get much lower than that

Well at least he has all his money to cry himself asleep. And the Texans managed to offload that massively inflated contract too.

Whoever negotiated that contract did some job

The browns owe him $16m. Unreal.

Things just got boomier.

Very real chance of 0 & 16 for the jets.

1 Like

Agreed. They may not win a game this year.

Riley Bullough cut by the Buccaneers :sleepy:

Sammie Coates traded to the Brownes

Can we expect a big year from Martavis Bryant? Should take some of the heat off Antonio if his head is in the game.

Pats trade Brissett to the Colts for Phillip Dorset, is he any good as a returner because he will be buried on their wr depth chart

Don’t really know what to expect but he is ultra talented

What???

I think you have other options at QB pal

Yeah, but for Dorset? Strange one, Brissett has huge potential.

They must have been planning on cutting him and took what they could get, Dorset must have some value on special teams

Don’t know, Bill is a gas man… Jimmy probably plays closer to what Bill wants… Anyway, Tom has 10 good years left in him.

He can return kickoffs and punt returns… Replaces Edelman on punts anyway. Bill is a calculated bastard

If I was a Colts fan I’d be concerned about Andrew Luck’s health after this trade. He’s got to be more banged up then they are saying.

Brissett was on the roster bubble so the Pats have done well to get a guy who was recently a first rounder for him.