Superbowl LII - The Purple Rainy Road to Mary Tyler Moore's Minneapolis

That Jacksonville TD drive was ridiculously easy. Running backs getting plenty of yardage, no pressure whatsoever on Bortles when he passed, easy completions to the RB and loads of simple completions underneath and for 10 yards or so.

1 Like

Id say Jax is proper roaster country. Way up north Florida, near Georgia, daytona down the road for a bit of nascar. Good god fearing america loving gun toting rednecks.

Pats D is :poop: @Gman fears coming true.

Red Rover

Fournette running all over 'em :grinning:

DUVAAALLLLL

Bubba Watson country. Florida fools people into thinking rich sunshine. They’re all condfederates up there

Not yet,looked like that last week… next Pats drive is huge.

Brown,Bell and Ben better weapons than Brady who has to do it on his own really

Its actually a nice town. Was there 2 years ago. Nice relaxed vibe there. Now Tallahasse on the other hand…

It was the big fear… It was always gonna be tight on offense up against their D… Needed to come out hard and get at Bortles and make some big stops against the run like last week. It’s men against boys so far.

@ChocolateMice watching from behind the couch.

Their defence has always been shit, just been hidden by playing shit teams and offence doing the work. Now that a very good defence is holding pats offence, it’s being shown up. Game not over, but still.

I’m alright bro… This team owes nothing. Good luck to the Jags if they do it, be a great story.

Patriots are never ever beaten especially at home,if the momentum shifts their way they are near impossible to stop.

Thats kinda disappointing. Well i was roaring for UCF in croker a few years ago so im all in on Bortles and the guys here. Very friendly people too.

Sacksonville!!

Brady looked like every day the 40 year old he is there trying a half hearted scramble on that play

Brady had the same deer in the headlights look against the giants 10 years ago

I seem to remember him putting it in Welkers hands?

Badly need a stop here and get any kind of score on the board. I’m confident Bill can make the right adjustments at half time, just hope it’s 21-3 by then.