Superbowl LII - The Purple Rainy Road to Mary Tyler Moore's Minneapolis

What did I just say about Will Fuller? Nostradamos like.

Watson

I actually picked him up this morning in the Primera.

Unfortunately he’s not gonna help me overturn a Dak inspired deficit.

I had him last season and he frustrated me no end.

Fucksake, like trying to stop the rain in Ireland.

Tyreek Hill, 23mph.

Aaron Rodgers is a bad bad man

3 Likes

Dolphins’ offensive line coach, Chris Foerster, has been finding game days tough to get through this season;

No doubt Kaepernick and his shenanigans are to blame.

Gutted for big JJ :cry:

He is superhuman. Fire in his belly and ice in his veins. Always seems to come through in the clutch and makes incredible plays. If there was a 2 minute drive from the endline and your life depended on it I would pick him over any QB in history everytime.

2 Likes

Mean. Machine. Mean. Machine.

just to throw it out there…

only the third time in his career leading a team to a 4th quarter comeback against a team with a winning percentage. And the other 2 times they were trailing by 1 point.

great performance though, particularly that 3rd down run. Thats where he sets himself apart from other QB’s, that ability to make good runs and escape out the pocket.

Who would you choose in that scenario?Probably most impressive of all that resulted in a loss was his perfomance against Arizona in playoffs a couple of seasons ago. Arizona were a good team at the time and ultimately Larry Fitzgerald won the game for the cardinals. Rodgers was down a couple of touchdowns in 4th. His wide receiver corp was decimated and he threw absolute bombs to receivers no one had ever heard of.

Larry Fitz didn’t win the game for them, Rodgers fumbled the ball on the second play of overtime, the Cardinals recovered for a TD and won the game.

Larry was the reason it went to overtime though. Cards were well beaten without him that night imo

Not really mate

Check closely my beloved DJJs causing 5 Jet defenders to clash into each other yesterday n his way to the endzone :grinning:

2 Likes
1 Like