Supporting TFK šŸ’°

Donā€™t forget the dublinbayprawn and the Corncrake.

1 Like

Brandyā€¦We wonā€™t have milk for our tea for a week after Aspenā€™s failure neā€™re mind brandy.

7 Likes

Done. Good shout @Rocko and thanks for all the work over the years. Boards and some other message sites should be paying you a protection fee for all the degenerate apes youā€™ve kept away from them through this madhouse.

16 Likes

Great to see The 51 benefiting from this. :pint:

@Rocko I shall be getting paid my first wage from new job next Friday itā€™s fortnightly so iā€™m 3 weeks without cash, but I promise I will pledge my support this day next week!

1 Like

I presume @rocko will be appointing a suitable fund manager to oversee the safety and and growth of this fund. @anon32894817 perhaps?

@Rocko Iā€™ve a few questions

1. Is it a once off payment or whatā€™s the story
  2. Will I get a little sticker beside my name so that everyone knows Iā€™m a platinum member and therefore better than them?
  3. Can we get a better name for the highest package than platinum. Apart from being a cliche I donā€™t think itā€™s even more expensive than Gold these days. Palladium or something.
3 Likes

@fenwaypark

This is the next Fyre Festival

Tread lightly

5 Likes

I am only paying if I get some sort of sticker to show how good I am

2 Likes

Vibranium

1 Like

Do you accept bitcoin?

Whatā€™s the point otherwise?

Will you accept a ā‚¬20 note in the post for poor auld @habanerocat?

And you gambling away like crazy all weekā€¦

Iā€™m only doing 20 cent lucky 15s and 1 euro placepots :grin: this week was my first time betting since before Christmas!

1 Like

If we stopped lads on the dole gambling there wouldnā€™t be many bookies left open

This is a nice touch @Rocko

1 Like

Whereā€™s that?

In the hurling league thread??
Never saw it before, what other surprises has he up his sleeve?

1 Like