Swimmix

Ah lovely. You gotta love when two lads who dont know one another realise on the internet they were perving on the same woman at the same time. And she thought it was a bit of sunburn…

9 Likes

Two eggs in a hankie is hard missed

1 Like

:flushed:

AGAIN!!!

3 Likes

Councillors Strand, Dunmore East, 7.30 tonight at high tide. Best time of the day to go for a dip by every metric.

9 Likes

Lunchtime lengths

2 Likes

4 Likes

Second swim of the day done. Juhy junior has a dentist appointment for 9.45 so we nipped down to high rock.

3 Likes

First sea swim of the year there. In off of Peigs Rock in Dunmore. Nice.

4 Likes

Sandycove this evening

4 Likes

Got the main business done early this morning on Porto beach. Lovely swim good little waves so very easy going out and tougher on the way back. I’m in good nick for the irelands eye swim this sunday.
Got down again at lunchtime for a quick dip and a pint in the sun with the brother in law.

5 Likes

Lingering smell of Polish ganja this evening for some reason

If it was Turkish you’d know @Juhniallio had been

1 Like

Would ye not chip in and buy a bit of sand for the beach lads.

1 Like

Nippy one this morning under the watchful eye of Walmart

Hands down, the best croissant I’ve ever ayten in my life - Barnhill stores @artfoley

1 Like

Did the irelands eye to howth swim. Savage. A lovrly day for it too. Slightly disappointed with my time but thats what you get for swimming in bermuda shorts. Will have to up my game.

13 Likes

Full tide at the cove

4 Likes

Good news for the swimmix

https://twitter.com/US_Stormwatch/status/1670174792841052161?t=4b0HqQVdsksnQkUJHq3fCQ&s=19

2 Likes

Ballybunion is going to be the new benalmedena in ten years.

The water is freezing, these clowns are having a laugh.

1 Like