Sword Attack in Finglas

I heard he has been transferred to Swords garda station

I’m never one to advocate the use of violence but he went into the pub and did what he set out to do. In that sense you have to hand it to him.

I just rang the garda press office to get an update on this. Apparently they arranged for an ID parade to be carried out earlier today having arrested a suspect. Unfortunately the victim was unable to point the finger of blame at anybody. Investigations are ongoing and detectives in Finglas have the matter at hand.

You outdone yourself there Bandage. :cool:

It’s all very well messing around and making up puns about this. I just hope the victim can knuckle down and get his life back together.

He planned the whole thing, he brought the sword with him. You’ve got to hand it to him. He gets a big thumbs up from me.

Man you’ll regret taking the piss out of this if it ever happens to one of ye.

I heard on the news at 1 that the victim’s undergone a successful procedure to reattach his hand. He was actually quite lucky because he got into the operating theatre at 11.55pm and midnight is apparently the cut-off time after which the surgeons go home for the night.

That was handy!

Detectives are now investigating if the attacker acted alone or whether an accomplice had a hand in it too.

https://youtu.be/XdKo-ro2R9c

Supposedly this just happened in Finglas…

What did he rob a pair of shoes :flushed:

did you ever do anything with the ms Northeren Oireland video?

I watched it a few times alright.

3 Likes

That looks fake.

Why was the car being videoed?
Why did the guy just hand him the bag?
Why is there some chap sitting on the ground.

3 Likes

any chance youd fire it up, would complement the teacher on twitter video

Heard there its for Crimecall :grin:

:grinning:

tell me more?