Tales from the brothel?

What’s the bit about “eliminating or reducing the demand”
How do they plan on reducing the demand for sex? It’s a natural desire
The man wasn’t out raping or assaulting someone

1 Like

Two consenting adults who aren’t harming anyone else should be left do what they want

4 Likes

If it was legalised them you could get the scumbags who are trafiking and forcing women into it.
The "demand " cannot be eliminated…

2 Likes

They’ll make marriage compulsory

10 Likes

Put em in state run brothels. Legalise, Regulate, Tax. Only consenting adults will work there and only for themselves, both sex worker and sex buyer are in a safe environment, regular STD checks etc, people employed as security and support workers to make sure women aren’t being exploited.

4 Likes

All you’re missing there is a loyalty card scheme! Every 11th visit free :rofl:

Early Bird Menu of a Monday to Thursday

50% of anal if your penis is <5 inches erect

Free thumb up your hole if you quote discount code; TFK

6 Likes

They might as well of left him work away, the hooker cost more I’d say. And might have learned a lesson if he got an std.

what lesson is to have learned tho?
not to have sex or not to go in wrapped up?

I wonder how it would sit with the feminazis to legalise prostitution? Her body her choice right? Trust women etc.

3 Likes

Getting caught,

You can’t have sex with a drunk woman because it’s wrong. Your the man and you should know its wrong. Imagine been told that, I’m sure most men regret riding a fat wan then the fat wan who is only delighted

1 Like

A bold political move that has the potential to reform and help many but might prove unpopular online. I can see the snowflake movement steering well clear

1 Like

There’d be some craic if they decided to call a referendum on it

1 Like

As in Germany

Most of the serious types you’re thinking of disagreed with and campaigned against the recent law changes. It was the churchy types that campaigned for the new changes.

1 Like

That’d go down well. The little card in the wallet.
Just be careful not to mix it up with Applegreen one when you’re getting your coffee

1 Like

The coffee in Applegreen is shite.