Tank is joining the Ukrainian International Brigade

Ah they’ll probably give him a parabellum and a couple a’ hundred shells and send him to the murder gang to blow them all to hell.

When @tank hears the first shell landing he’ll wish he was back in Billy Brennan’s barn

1 Like

The only shell he’ll hear landing is from the mussel he’s ating.

1 Like

Why’d you delete that belter?

It said i’d already posted it.

1 Like

New management around here. Possibly some teething problems

The Chicks? Please tell me the word Dixie has been dropped for woke reasons?

Its a wonder they left chicks and didnt just call themsleves “The”

1 Like

I see the UK have said anyone who heads over to fight could be treated as a terrorist on return.

The Czechs say it’s grand

Technically you can’t just go off and fight for a foreign army but I doubt they’d charge you unless you show up fighting for Poo-Tan.

Haha jaysus…

Something changed in tank when he accidentally doxed himselfnon the tik tok thread. He lost belief in himself, there was a despondency there…

Some Paddy bloke Ivan on with Pat Kenny there. Joined the International Brigade in Bosnia in 1992 when he was 21. Got injured in the line of duty, lost an eye, was hospitalised for three months and when he was discharged, straight back to the front line in Bosnia in 1994.

Ivan has signed up for the International Brigade in Ukraine. He’s leaving this afternoon and will be on the ground in Ukraine by Sunday.

Best of luck to @Tank and Ivan. True heroes.

6 Likes

Ivan is a very apt name for a man with only one eye.

Its also very suitable for a war in Eastern Europe

3 Likes

The only pity is his surname isn’t Yates !

Ivan Igone
Ivan Ileft

Any posters named O’Sullivan or connected to anybody named O’Sullivan would also be suitable.

1 Like

What is democracy?

Well it’s never bright clear on myself. Like any other kind government it’s got something to do with young men killing each other I believe.

1 Like