Taylor Swift- (Generation me)

We are in danger of becoming a very old and out of touch forum… let’s use this thread to stay in touch with youth culture.

It’s time we discussed this lady… A guilty pleasure? another desperate wanna be who will be forgotten in ten years?

Can the lady at least write decent songs?

@glasagusban - What else are you kids listening to?

2 Likes

She’s great. Nice piece with her in GQ this week. An alright sort.

5 Likes

Strikes me as a good wholesome (American) girl next door type…

cat got your tongue @Turenne???

Shake it off is a dance floor classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

1 Like

I’m a fan. Perfect pop. She seems a cunt, but thats ok too.

As a rule of thumb, unless the song has got a “feat.” in it its no good mate.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgpzmuZU9Us

This girl is earning over a million dollars a week and I hardly even heard of her. Earning way more than anybody else. She definitely has her head screwed on. Only 25 years young. Fair play.

1 Like

Wildest Dreams is an absolute belter of a pop song by Tay Tay. I even bought it on iTunes because of her embargo on Spotify

One Direction have reached some new musical heights with their latest release Drag Me Down

She was making an absolute fortune on the country music scene ever before she became mainstream.

Just to clarify… I don’t really rate her in the looks department. It’s her musical genius I was interested in.

@glasagusban comes steaming in and shows us all his worth…

1 Like

Bender

Yes, I would.

1 Like

Has anyone listened to the new Ryan Adams cover of her album. I’m a big Ryan Adams fan but haven’t had a chance to listen to it yet.

I’m also a big Ryan Adams fan.

1 Like

His recent Live At Carnegie Hall album is very enjoyable. I’d recommend it.

1 Like

If you’d only go and knock the rugby on the head we could be the best of e-mates.

1 Like

Ah everyone has their vice. I’m still quite depressed after the weekend to be honest, contrary to the idea that it doesn’t matter. But I suppose seeing as I still play the game I’m not really a bandwagoner.

I’ve been watching your anti-rugby efforts during the RWC from afar. In fairness you stuck to your guns and you got rewarded in the end.

I’ve said it many times before, pal… I know lots of genuine club/grass roots men… I’ve no beef with them. I’m listening to Ryan now covering Tay Tay… ‘All you had to do was stay’-- Not bad.

2 Likes

It’s Bryan mate.

Summer of '69 is a great tune

3 Likes

Some of those Ryan Adams tracks are decent. He has kind of fucked Hipsters heads now by making her stuff cool, so it’s all Taylor Swift is under rated as an artist blah blah blah.

I used to be cool and with “it”, then they changed what “it” was. I got officially left behind at snapchat. I just said nah, that’s enough I’m done.