Temporary Ceasefire

Just wondering is there merit in splitting the TFK board room into
a regular forum ( I mean good) and another for English Ball Games, Bed Wetters, Shitting in Public, Stalking, Mother & Sister shag fests, bouts with grown men wearing leotards and fake tans? It could be called UnionJackCity

What do ye think?

Not a chance.

Off topic slightly, but speaking of leotards - there’s a wrestling shop on the 3rd floor of the Stephen’s Green shopping centre where you can buy the outfits. If you’re interested in that sort of thing.

They dont sell them do they? Fooking hell

They do according to cesc4. He’s been known to talk scheidt though. He also scored his first cousin.

Dont go there. Its a rip off shop. I used to go there before I ordered stuff online. 40 euro for a dvd.

English ball games?

Football, cricket and rugby are “international” games MG, GAA on the other hand is just simply an IRISH game!!

[quote=“BenShermin”]English ball games?

Football, cricket and rugby are “international” games MG, GAA on the other hand is just simply an IRISH game!![/quote]

Fair point: Lets split the forum that way

Irish
English

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Fair point: Lets split the forum that way

Irish
English[/quote]

It’s not English, it’s international discussion!

[quote=“BenShermin”]English ball games?

Football, cricket and rugby are “international” games MG, GAA on the other hand is just simply an IRISH game!![/quote]

How come they play it in England and USA then? There was also a middle east hurling tournament there a few months ago as well.