Tennis tip

:clap: :clap:

cheers for this,
those in the know ( ie those who have paid their subscription for the tennis package) would have receieved a PM from the dunph and or NCC advising them to lay off some of their stake during the first set on the outcome of the third, this was where the real money was made today.
cheers again lads for this,

Such shite any loser on this site and its oh the real money was on the pm. We all layed etc etc etc.

You fuckin idiot NCC, you just cost me serious grade with your half arsed “tip”.

cheers for the pm mate.

So a tip to back Verdasco was put up and everyone made a packet from laying it. Classic :lol: .
Anyone familiar with the term “aftertiming”?

Thank fook I subscribe to the package and got the PM with the revised plan. Fair play, NCC - a great piece of thinking on your feet. :clap:

Terrific stuff all round, well done lads. :clap:

This is bullshit

Not great

Melzer good value at 5/2 today.

Nadal is 1/4 versus the field now. He’ll beat the shit out of Melzer. Soderling is dangerous but given what happened last year I don’t think Nadal will let it happen again. If I had a wedge I’d get it on him.

Oh yes.

Yes, indeed.

You lads have Grand Slam tennis sussed.

Magnificent. :clap:

sensational stuff

How do you rate Berdych’s chances of beating Soderling?

id price it up at 17/10

OMFG
i only saw this advise when he was 2/0 down and i backed him at 8-1 on the machine…
and to think this was a FREE tip !!!

I don’t tbh.

:clap: [quote=“mickee321, post: 473507”]
OMFG
i only saw this advise when he was 2/0 down and i backed him at 8-1 on the machine…
and to think this was a FREE tip !!!
[/quote]

:clap: :clap:

all hail clarkey - the king of the tennis fixed price single

B)