Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Turns out it is. See above. Christ.

Ah she’s getting some roasting on Twitter. It’s fucking priceless.

12 Likes

Richard Dawkins is re-tweeting suggestions such as insisting Syrian migrants draw a picture of Mohammed before they are let into Europe (presumably the boxer formerly known as Cassius Clay won’t suffice here) and dipping the bullets used by police forces in pig’s blood.

Thanks for proving my point earlier pal.

You sort of screwed yourself though. Your resorting to personal attacks hopefully signals your exit.

#meltdown for Matty :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There was a contributor on the Marian Finucane Show a few minutes ago there, Michael something or other, I think, I didn’t catch his full name.

His contribution was one of the most ignorant pieces of commentary I’ve ever heard.

“We shouldn’t go looking for reasons for why this has happened.”

He then then ranted on about “evil” for a minute, constantly re-stating the word “evil” to force home his “point”.

And that was it. “Evil”. No other reasons, and no point going looking for any.

It was that utter cunt Michael Colgan OBE.

1 Like

you want that here.

Shut up you dope.

why am I a dope

What’s the percentage of lethal terrorist attacks? And what’s the definition of a terrorist attack?

so what have I said wrong

Source: Europol

These attacks really are working on the likes of poor simple @maroonandwhite and @ProjectX. Wound up into a frenzy. Isis have them right where they want them.

Because you are sounding like project x, that’s why.

1 Like

Ask Europol mate

You introduced this stat, up to you to back it up

explain bud

Anyone care to hazard a guess at terrorist murders compared to regular plain old ordinary murders in USA? I’ll give ye a hint, it’s clear where the threat is.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, kid.

1 Like

There’s a link to the Europol report in the handy image I posted Art.

I pcless at the mo and can’t open the file on phone, so be a dear and throw up the info for me. Ta