Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Feel free to speculate wildly on any religious angle you feel may be at play.

The pro muslim terrorist / rapist @Sidney and @glasagusban have been very quiet lately. Where are you guys?

@Sidney ,more stories of your rapist friends

White fella has cut at the wife.

The threat of invasion may have been overstated

1 Like

Sure why would they come here and live in Mosney when they can have free reign around Europe

All the bullshit from the right wing Nazis like @HBV and @ProjectX and only a hand full of war torn craters want to come here to murder us… and half of em kids…

Doesn’t say much for Thurles

serious egg on the face of the do gooders here, roaring and shouting and marching to force the state to take in thousands and then just 20 want to come :grinning:

ffs talk about unrequited love :joy:

Irish People: please please please come to our country it will make us look good and in turn make us feel good.
Refugee from war torn country: fuck off its a shithole

4 Likes

It was a masterstroke by the Government.

Rapeugees: We need asylum, we need help, we are all going to die.
Ireland: OK, you can come here and stay in Thurles
Rapeugees: Ammmmmmm we’ll get back to you…

7 Likes

Irish people: we are begging you, we have ended up looking like right fools.
Muslim rapeugee: your women are swine, ugly cunts. We prefer fuck german woman.

4 Likes

the jihadis next door on ch4 now, some shower of bastards

1 Like

I’m watching it. I’d love to kick the shit out of those bastards. See that little cunt in the park with his gang of merry men and the Isis flag out.

2 Likes

Wow.
To think the likes of @glasagusban think that the priority is that this bastards human rights get upheld.

Can’t the British fuck this dirty terrorist scumbag out, kid?

Prime Time making a hames of its reporting on Terrorism threat at the moment. Basically rehashing a documentary that was on TV3 about 2 months ago and repeated on 3e a bunch of times.

Jihadi Brides on network 2

This was on Channel 4 a while back I think.