Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

The Educate Together is about 5 minutes walk from the house. At least 15 minutes to the next closest

I meant whatā€™s the difference educationally?

Educate together say it is ok for a man to love a man and a woman to love a woman. National Schools molest their pupils and hate women.

4 Likes

Iā€™d never let a child of mine mix with towel heads

4 Likes

I know 2 lads who both have their kids in ETNSā€¦both are exactly like you saidā€¦attention seeking, ā€˜we are so differentā€™ typesā€¦yet they are exactly a carbon copy of eachotherā€¦ā€œcool dadā€ overloadā€¦i would love my kids to have the protestant work ethicā€¦

3 Likes

Fucking Campionsā€¦

1 Like

generally, educate together is full of working class kids

:rollseyes:

Says a lot about the type of people you hang around with

Your child gets one childhood @Fran and its a short one, you are very blaise about letting some little Muslim shithead shorten it even further for her/him.

Maybe you should get up 10 minutes earlier @Fran, what do you think?

5 Likes

My kids will be well able to handle themselves when confronted by a Muslim shithead, I donā€™t want to molly coddle them.

Iā€™m sure Fran junior will be well equipped enough to break it to young Mohammed that his beloved prophet is a paedo of saville proportions and themselves and the Jews are the same really

2 Likes

Of course they will. Toughen them up. Deny them Santa. You have it all worked out Fran.
And you get an extra 10 minutes in the scratcher.

2 Likes

Which one of the mothers of your children is giving you grief over Educate Together buddy?

Fran is being badly exposed here.

Why do you have to be a vindictive cunt a lot of the time Mac?
Iv two reared, one half reared and just the one left now in a Catholic primary school playing Joseph actually tomorrow in the nativity play.

All is calm.

3 Likes

Glad to hear all is good mate. Why do you have to detect a vindictive undertone to any question I ask you? Take it at face value and move on.

heā€™s an unbelievable prick of a man thatā€™s way, a smarmy cunt

1 Like

he is old before his time mate, thatā€™s why, he is pissed off that others can enjoy life

2 Likes

+1

he wont put his neck above the parapet again