Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Up your game then ffs sake. You’re throwing out the same tired stuff time and time again. I wouldn’t like to see you go down the road of someone like @Sidney as you’re much better than that.

BREAKING: SIKH STORE OWNER CALLED TERRORIST AND SHOT IN THE FACE IN MICHIGAN

A local news station WXMI-TV reported the gunman said “I used to kill people like you in Iraq with no problem.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/robber-shoots-clerk-terrorist_5670a826e4b0dfd4bcbfdb37

I don’t see what this has to do with Mac?

1 Like

It’s think it’s pretty unlikely @HBV will ever go down the road of seven and half years of sustained brilliant posting.

1 Like

Listen you sneery cunt, I won’t be bullied, ok. Sneer away but you’ll need another target. I won’t put up with it.
Prick.

1 Like

Unlike who kev?

Mac how long do you spend with your kids? And how would Kev know this?

Why the hell is Kev so obsessed with macs kids, it’s disturbing to say the least.

I had to check but he was talking about @Fran and not me. However I was previously ridiculed by @thedancingbaby and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy for choosing to spend a day with my son that I’d taken off work rather than go horse racing.

You’re paranoid as fuck mate.

So it was, my apologies.

@fran how long do you spend with your kids and how would Kev know?

By the way Mac, it could have been worse, you could have taken the kid to the horse racing, he’d never thank you for that.

He’s had no problems with it the twice I’ve done it already

Give it time.

Ah no, I’m just joshing mate, I’m sure you’re an excellent father.

Jaysus, they give ye everything there

2 Likes

I’ll strive to do everything possible until I get Kevs seal of approval

Not half long enough mate

1 Like

Lovely. You’re a beautiful man Fran

1 Like

huh? i detest horse racing

In fairness even Catholic schools appear to be embracing multiculturalism these days. My nephew played the part of a wise towel head in his Nativity play last night.

5 Likes

@flattythehurdler probably got the role of Baby Jesus in his kids play.