Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

You clearly see a lot of it at home, and youā€™re the same age.

Iā€™ve used my temporary mod status as COTY organiser to forward your e-mail and IP address details to the Gardai and Interpol.

1 Like

As I previously mentioned, I hope they are monitoring your posts.

I donā€™t remember you previously mentioning it, pal.

1 Like

Unfortunately the teachers in the school (who would be much more aware of the childā€™s background than you) and the UK counter terror organisation disagree with your opinion.

We need to be vigilant in these dangerous times.

Looks like you have clamped yourself here pal.

Take a look at the date of the article

:wink:

Hereā€™s an even more recent one, pal.

Fuck off with this copy and paste shit. Iā€™ll go to the Daily Mail website if I want to read the Daily Mail.

More vitriol please.

2 Likes

http://www.europeanguardian.com/81-uncategorised/immigration/696-31-year-old-molested-robbed-and-assulted-by-5-men-2

@Sidney thereā€™s a time and a place for shit jokes and hilarious puns but a discussion surrounding the attempt to combat murder, rape and greater terrorist activities is not one of them.

Eh rocko ignore this request or simply modify it to banning the tard project x

This Sidney lad has been spouting his twisted logic for too long now.

amazing he has not been banned yet.

SEVENTY SIX THOUSAND posts :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

Every time I see youā€™ve posted in here my heart sinks like a German woman coming across a gang of Muslims.

1 Like

Reported for racism

Youā€™ve posted SEVENTY SIX THOUSAND links on this thread in the last week alone.

1 Like

From Pol Pot to ISIS: The blood never dried http://johnpilger.com/articles/from-pol-pot-to-isis-the-blood-never-dried

Great article i read from pilger on my cunt of a commute home today

4 Likes

Iā€™m chuffed you find my puns hilarious. Even if youā€™re the only one who does, and I presume you are, it makes it all worthwhile to me.

You are a thick ignorant bastard @Sidney.
You make fun out of innocent folk who get murdered by terrorists because it helps you think you have won an argument or debate on the internet.
You are very good at puns tho, credit where its due.
I despise puns though.

2 Likes

Iā€™m speechless. Itā€™s a horrible feeling when one of your INTERNET friends throws you under a bus like this.