Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Sweden, very sad

Iā€™m on the red eye to Limerickā€¦ Some Pakistani chap got on and when he had too pull his wallet out to get his ticket he must have had 2/3 grand in 50s in thereā€¦ Iā€™ve no doubt that this lad is collecting money for ISIS.

3 Likes

Divide and Conquer.

Aye. Full of turks too.
@tassotti you may be offended but i detest great briton. Worked there for a bit Why do you love it sio much after their terrorism all over the globe and right here in our isle. I just dont get mate. As an aside, i see ye have got an assurance from eu that no welfare payments for eastern european immigants for 4 yrs (if the tans stay in the euro)

Research studies in economics have repeatedly demonstrated that does not drive immigration flows - http://wol.iza.org/articles/welfare-magnet-hypothesis-and-welfare-take-up-of-migrants

Arguments that generous social welfare programs prompt immigration and that immigrants are more likely to use and abuse social programs are unfounded. On the contrary, immigrants often face a higher risk of poverty than natives, which is not adequately compensated by welfare programs. In fact, policies that restrict immigrantsā€™ access to welfare benefits are likely to worsen their socio-economic integration and ultimately could lead to an increase in welfare claims. Thus, the expansion of welfare programs that tailor the active integration of immigrants in the host labor market is a desirable policy intervention.

2 Likes

Terrorists one and all. Death penalty needs to be looked at.

1 Like

Yes, they leave the dundons in the shade

1 Like

Raping 80 year old women takes some beating.

Never seen a more horrible creed of people anywhere.

Simbad from brookside is the one top left, I know. Bottom right is Dennis wise. Any clues on the others?

How about start your rant by telling us who they areā€¦

I think I may have posted on the thread in question over on the huddleboard. :laughing:

An ā€œorangeā€ journalist ignoring obvious ironic parody and running with a literal interpretation to go after Celtic supporters.

1 Like

@ProjectX you missed one, pal.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6910086/Five-migrants-among-7-young-men-who-laughed-danced-and-sang-in-Arabic-as-they-gang-raped-unconscious-girl-of-17.html

Missed what?

Has there been an attack in Dublin lads? Thereā€™s a headline here on sky news. Ladā€™s killed in a hotel attack in Dublin at half two???

1 Like

It was some local event up in Fingal

Is it Muslims?