Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Corbyn should get the same treatment. He was a top ra man too

Good to see the international community are doing the appropriate due diligence with these people.

He said the “constant additional security processes and delays” which Sinn Féin representatives undergo had “long been a cause of concern”, which the party had raised privately in the past.
He said he had now urged the US State Department to review their approach to Sinn Féin representatives visiting the USA and to “fulfil the commitment of the Clinton administration 20 years ago to normalise relations between the US administration and Sinn Féin”.
Mr Adams said his party colleague Martin Ferris was delayed getting on his flight to Boston yesterday, and that when he eventually arrived on a later flight he was held for several hours.

They finally caught that Salah Abdeslam fella today. They took him alive from some flat in Brussels.

Belgium should be considered a rogue terror state.

It is a breeding ground for Islamic terrorists.

We in Ireland are very lucky this man never chose us (Ireland).
Had he arrived here to plan his terrorism we would have rolled out the red carpet for him.

I have mixed feelings about this, part of me wanted him blown away

the shot the bastard anyway, I hope it was savage painful, there must have been some buzz amongst the cops as they closed in on him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO-j-WQ0fG8

Molenbeek should be raised to the ground, imagine the support he had there to kep him hidden, a nest of vipers who want to destroy our way of life, every man, woman and child in there should be deported to Syria, if would be unreal if a Anders Brevik type went postal inside in it, thats what we need, more men like him to defend Europe

2 Likes

You could be the next Anders Brevik type @Tassotti. There’s nothing stopping you if you really put your mind to it, you tick all the right boxes.

I can see it now. The sun reporting on his posts here. A picture of his last bit of farmed salmon on his favourite plate. The headline 'Unreal, Unbelievable '.

10 Likes

bomb in turkey

2 Irish injured

why oh why would anyone go to an islamic country on holiday is beyond me

4 Likes

Maybe it was all inclusive.

1 Like

Because people are idiots. You are right, you’d need your head examined going out there.

1 Like

Such as England or Belgium?

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Sister in law lives in Istanbul. Said that most natives were avoiding the centre this weekend. Special kurdish celebration day.

Read there that he’s a former Tram driver :smile: Maybe all he wanted was a 60% pay rise.

He’s “cooperative” according to the news. I’d say they are bating the shite out of him

“Raised to the ground” has to be up there with the finest oxymorons in literary history. Well done sir.

3 Likes

It’s no more than you’d expect from somebody who lowers himself to the Sky (News).