Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Airport fatalities now at 13 and rising

Where mate?

And pray we will. :pray:

Lads, just imagine the scenes in Dublin mosques this morning as they sit down watching this unfold.

Belgian security forces looking rather foolish this morning.

The Belgian people are allowing their Govt harbour these animals, they should have risen up a long time ago. This was preventable.

2 Likes

Belgium simply did what the likes of @glasagusban and @Sidney wants Ireland to do.

These people cannot integrate in the west lads . Enough is enough. Lock the borders now.

2 Likes

Belgium has got what @Tassotti and @HBV wanted it to get.

Lads should I be watching BBC, CNN, FOX or SKY for the best coverage?

I want nothing got to do with the idiots that post in here, please dont tag me again.

Are we safe this weekend lads? Should we cancel the commemorations? I don’t want my trip to @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy’s oration at Vol Ryan’s graveside to be ruined by terrorists.

4 Likes

Attacks target Brussels airport and metro - what we know so far
Posted at 09:02

There were two explosions at around 08:00 (07:00 GMT) at Zaventem airport as people queued to check in
Belgian broadcaster VRT says at least 13 people were killed and 35 were wounded at the airport
Shots were heard before the explosions, which appear to have struck near the American Airlines and Brussels Airline check in desk
Some time later there was also a blast at Maalbeek metro station, very close to the city’s main European Union buildings
The Belgian government has raised the terror alert level to 4 across the country, the highest level

Ming is SAFE

1 Like

Who pissed in your weetabix?

1 Like

Belgian public broadcaster VTM says there are reports of 10 dead in metro explosion in Brussels

Thread muted.

Why can’t you condemn Muslim terrorists @Sidney ?

People have died here.

Clean the cum out of your underpants and stop celebrating the deaths of innocent people, you weirdo.

What is happening in Brussels today is the objective of terrorist sympathisers such as @Sidney

He won’t condem these murders. He is an extremely dangerous individual.

Sign in Piles…