Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Nowlan Park

these Belgianā€™s havenā€™t a clue what they are at, Iā€™d love to see the SAS go in there and clean house

1 Like

Iā€™m catching the 13:!0 redeye to Shannon on Thursday from Gatwick, God this is terrible, I could be killed

1 Like

Fickle much?

are you not allowed to change your opinion or something? is this North korea? or Syria?

1 Like

:rollseyes:

IS have officially taken responsibility

1 Like

I plagiarised it from some chap on YBIG.

Maybe ISIS will blow up a West Ham match?

Itā€™ll save the owners the demolition costs for the Boleyn Ground, which is named after a decapitation victim, so everything ties in nicely.

Time for me to break my silence on the events in Brussels. It is hard to be definitive at such an early stage but I appreciate the need for my analysis and interpretation of events lest a vacuum be created and filled by those lacking in my geo political experience.

Iā€™d like to come out boldly and state that I believe something untoward occurred and as much as I would love to declare otherwise, at this point I am not ruling out foul play.
Furthermore at the risk of being labelled a conspiracy theorist, I want to venture that the incident at the airport and in the train station may not be entirely unconnected.

5 Likes

:grin:

Is there a town called ā€˜Bread Sauceā€™ somewhere? Bradshaw is close enough - stay the fuck away from Bradshaw!

Thatā€™s a surprise.

Whoā€™d have thunk that muslim terrorists would be behind this.

Any oirish person working in brussels
Seems to be a cunt

Miriam Callaghan has made her way to Brussels and is currently interviewing two awful boring Irish cunts who live in Brussels

4 Likes

We should let Putin make all calls in regards to getting ISIS

1 Like

You have moved to the right politically in the past week, this is a good thing.

What happened?

Ive always loved Putin

1 Like

If he was at the Tipperary homecoming in Thurles the night before, Iā€™m guessing he was sick, I know I was.