Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Najim Laachraoui has been ARRESTED in Anderlecht.

Worst suicide bomber ever?

Somebody grassed him up. Maybe the carnage is sufficient for the odd member of the silent majority.

Or ringleader leading the other two to their deaths before fleeing the scene to try organise a future attack.

Belgian media has said the person arrested in Brussels this morning was not prime airport bombing suspect Najim Laachraoui

#scenes

Spokesperson was said to say “shur they all look the fucking same” by way of explanation.

Belgium v Portugal is off.

Portugal vs Belgium is ON

1 Like

A lot of misinformation in this thread today.

any mugs on here planning on attending the European Championships?

I will not be cowed.

4 Likes

Fair play Fagan, Mugs like Tassotti want us to be cowed by terrorists. They want us to be in fear of terrorists. This is wrong. This is not how we should be. We must stand up to terrorism. We must stand up to evil.

If it means putting Fagans life on the line, then I’m willing to make that sacrifice.

I’m annoyed i booked my flights earlier. Could have gotten them much cheaper now I assume.

You’ll be blown to smithereens

I hear there a Muslim version of the fella from pavee point that comes on rte defending these scumbags when they fuck up

1 Like

did the fellow with the piano show up yet in Brussels?

I postponed a trip to Dublin in 1974 that might have changed my life in ways that I never thought possible in the aftermath of the Dublin Monaghan bombings and I have regretted ever since. I will not live through another 40 years of regret.

10 Likes

its only a matter of time before Dublin and London is hit, jesus it doesn’t bear thinking about, I should be ok as I never use public transport

That’s what Michael Healy Rae said too. He was wrong.

common sense

I had a bet on with myself that someone, probably you, would come back with that.

1 Like