Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Punbait?

1 Like
2 Likes

Lads the Turks had him, and let him go. Surely there was a makey uppy crime he couldā€™ve been charged with.

Oh my. Belgium is a mess.

They sent him back and told the Belgians of their suspicions about him. Itā€™s the Belgians who are at fault here. Apparently they have a heap of local police forces in Belgium and information sharing between them and the federal police is almost non existent .

The Belgians are some shower of useless cunts. Why wouldnā€™t there be surveillance at least on these fuckers that have been deported? Unbelievable to think 3 of them could walk out of an apartment with suitcases full of TNT, get a taxi to the airport, and walk in without any security forces being alerted.
The Turks are also cunts.

3 Likes

We have to go into Molenbeek and clean it out, then nuke Istanbul and Saudi Arabia, a lot of problems will be solved then, Donald Trump is the man to lead this way of thinking, its time to take off the gloves

the game is up lads, they are coming to wipe us out, 400 hundred nutcases coming to kill as many innocent people as they can

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeQXhyXWEAAPNbT.jpg:large

Every major recent islamic terrorist attack in Europe can be traced back to Molenbeek

Iā€™ve been saying it for years, and no one listens to me, a nest of vipers, imagine the support network that piece of shit salah had to keep him hidden for 4 months, every cunt in the place was in on it, those Belgian cunts are stone useless, at least the frog special forces would have went in and exterminated him and his mates, God Where will end? At least I have faith in the British security forces to protect me, I have to get a plane to the homeland tomorrow and I am shitting myself

Speaking of gloves, not alone were the fuckers wearing gloves (to conceal the trigger), one cunt had a glove on one hand only. I know its hindsight, but surely someone should be monitoring a screen at least and see that as suspicious.

ah yeah ffs, everyone is an expert after it, jesus give me patience

Has Kay Burley made it to Brussels yet?

1 Like

The place should be levelled and every cunt inside in it thrown into a cage.
There is a very good chance that Dublins Clanbrassil street, Coombe, Blackpitts area will be the Molenbeek of 2025.
Ireland like Belgium is a soft touch , we have a heap of these cunts already and this area is the perfect breeding ground for Muslim fundamentalism. But weā€™ll do nothing because we are a bunch of dozy do gooder fuckers.

2 Likes

We canā€™t even deport a lad who the authorities believe is the leading recruiter in Ireland for ISIL.

1 Like

We canā€™t even name him ffs. We are an awful bunch of fucking idiots.

1 Like

get them put out to fuck, transport the whole lot of them to Syria, I have already proposed extreme measures, we need to be planting minefields on all European land borders and have the British navy blowing all illegal boats out of the water, there will be collateral damage, but it is a small price to pay, little 4 year old Mohammed looking like an angel is the next suicide bomber in waiting, No Muslims in Europe = No terrosirts. God almighty, its only a matter of when, when they London

Imagine the US or the UK putting up with that lads antics.

Heā€™d have been unceremoniously dumped on the next flight to Jordan.

God forbid Ireland would be seen as racist in chucking out a poor chap who may be a terrorist mastermindā€¦

Whatā€™s this got to do with terrorism/muslims? Some lad shot in Meath.