Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

No injuries or fatalities is a great result for Ireland, with Aer Rianta owning 11% of Larnaca Airport.

1 Like

Although I wouldn’t even contemplate flying with them now, I flew one of their domestic flights in 2008. Some old Egyptian dude started smoking a cigarette as soon as we were in the air. Then more and more people started smoking. Flight attendants didn’t bat an eyelid. The rest of the world was making you take off your shoes and scanning the shit out of you post-9/11, but nobody told the Egyptians. Crazy bastards.

1 Like

The Belgians appear to be utterly incompetent.

2 Likes

I’d imagine a body count after a nail bomb in a crowded space would be difficult

I heard they won’t raid houses between 2-6am either,mad shit altogether

It’s actually 9pm to 5am.

Jaysus

@KinvarasPassion , passed the house a while ago and observed a jihadi looking fella on your lawn. Everything ok there?

Christening today. Lovely sermon, the priest cast original sin down on my youngest daughter… Pure pro.

That was probably my ould fella you saw. Think he was radicalised after a recent trip to Ennis.

7 Likes

No, lad our age in a blue jumper. Congrats on the big day, another one for the kingdom of heaven.

1 Like

The brother in law, Limerick fella sure.

1 Like

When are you down my way for the wedding?

Not till next May 2017 pal.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2e2yHjc_mc

Up the Kurds

Murder - suicide of his commanding officer.

1 Like