Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Were the Karashians on it?

1 Like

Who?

Ah bless.

Was there not some lad caught in Brussels yesterday with bomb making equipment? @ProjectX, how did you miss this?

No motive yet but this is a good a place as any.

@ProjectX is gone very slow off the mark. Are you ok mate? I hope you havenā€™t been used in a false flag situation? Youā€™d been asking a lot of hard questions of the elite.

1 Like

You are an odd character seeing as you find humour in terrorist attacks.

Maybe you need to step away from your computer for a while.

:roll_eyes:

youd want your head examined to go to Turkey

3 Likes

Thanks to the good people of the U.K., merkels plan to allow open borders with the Turks should be at an end.

1 Like

Oh, this looks bad.

i feel like an idiot posting in this thread with my fast experience and the buzz i get from this stuff but thats my airport of choice for the middle east
i was there a month ago, i feel a bit shook now actually, i used to be laughing when there were rockets in Ramle in 2014 but this kind of threw me somewhat when i heard the news, maybe its because im out of the game a bit, i visited a counciller there last year and apparantly some of the shit that went down in 2014 only manifested itself as PTSD last year, i think that Bataclan thing set me off, this yoke was on Ray Darcy or something saying how scared she was with kalashnikovs going off and started going on about that fucking sound when a shot is fired like a beer keg hitting the floor, i fucking got angry hearing it and was about to say that i got so sick of rocket alerts in 2014 that i usent even take my young lad to the safe room because if a rocket landed it was going to land on my house and it was my turn so fk it, or that i lay on the motorway oustide Ashdod while my mrs was screaming on the phone because there was a fella shot on a bus that she was waiting for , she had my kid in her arms and i was watching rockets get shot down
anyway u live thru it but it catches u in the end, i couldnt believe this bitch was on moaning about something that i considered so trivial
there was a fella who said he wouldnt leave london in 1942 becasuse the blitz was the greatest show in town and the buzz he got was unrealā€¦
its odd u live off the adrenaline, u overachieve in these times of crisis, our appt shook when brazil were playing germany in 2014, i didnt sleep with excitement and fear, that eerie silence you get 30s before you hear a siren and all the dogs stop barking as they hear the incoming before u, fuck it i loved that buzz
it can make u insane tho, hearing other people die can make u insane, i wrote about that on here before , listening to the IAF carpet bomb khan Younis on a hot july afternoon in a gas station in southern israel and looking on as men discused the planes and ammunition been used, i could imagine Ratkdo Mladic standing next to me right there that day in Kiryat Malachi like that image of him in Prijedor in 1995

anyway, fk it
ive a soft spot for Turkey, i love their football teams, their women are top notch and its a wonderfully diverse country

13 Likes

@mickee321
You have lived.

Meanwhile I know a family with 2 young kids in kusadasi at the moment who are due to fly back via instanbul this weekend. I will meet their grand father at work tomorrow. He will be very stressed and had thought about going out to join them for this week but pulled due to high fares.

Story is that Turkish resorts relying on russia are dead (antalya) while the resorts looking to western Europe are very quiet. The only activity is in the resorts frequented by turks.

They need nato

They need to fuck off that President of theirs.

4 Likes

That bomb yesterday id say was ISIS
Erdogan would love to lay it at the feet of the PKK but theyre more a car bomb type of operation
For those familiar with Attaturk airport security there in the international terminal is lax to say the least, itā€™s the only airport in the world where when you do a connection to Tel aviv there is no additional security, this is fucking great I think in terms of time but itā€™s a bit mad really
There are lads wandering around with automatic weapons and stuff who look like theyd open fire in a shot
There was a significant development yesterday as Erdogan met Netanyahu in Rome and they agreed peace talks, part of the deal was BiBi gave Erdogan 21 million USD to stop complaining about the Gaza flotilla attack in 2010 but also to get more israeli tourists to Turkey and the Turks to buy Israeli gas, now in both countries the extremists are pissed with this, Netanyahu is been called a traitor and Erdogan facing similar vibes, I reckon tho that this is still an ISIS attack, which is complicated by the fact that Erdogan is attacking Assad and the PKK who are in theory fighting ISISā€¦
I reckon the Turks will try and blame the PKK here still

@ciarancareyshurlingarmy
the great thing as the wife said to me about this is that there wont be any more attacks now in the airport
it was only a matter of time and now its done

You should bring out a book Mickee, Iā€™d read that. From the war zone of Ashdod to Boylesports in Naas - my remarkable story.

4 Likes

ā€œThe Cobh Ramblerā€

5 Likes

Some fairly grim footage of one of the terrorists getting shot then blowing himself up. All international business travellers take note, donā€™t try and help anyone who gets shot in an airport, run as quick as you can away.

1 Like

the most tumultuous times were backing Dundalk on a Friday night in Boylesports and eating the soup and sandwiches on offer for the punters