Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

i thought the same until they seemed to run into each other at one stageā€¦

These were no amateuresā€¦ the cops will know these guys, and with voice recognition they will have already honed in on these fucksā€¦ Every newspaper and magazine in the western world should reprint these cartoons every day for a year- Islam can go and fuck.

Why would they draw it on themselves

Have Waterford Whispers ever taken the piss out of Mohammed?

Draw it on themselves??? In their own country they are free to print what they like (within reason of course) What did the cartoon actually say that was so offensive? They canā€™t kill every cartoonist/news editor in the worldā€¦

You missed the absolutely fantastic pun mate.

Thatā€™s an outrageous quisling attitude- So we now have to bow down to terrorists in our own country? You sicken me. Off with you to Tipp.

No, I didnā€™t*. Youā€™ve been outed as a coward.

*I actually did in my moment of rage.

its all about context, the west have inteferred in these countries for 100ā€™s of years. A lot of muslims have been brought up in a world where their enviroment is a reflection of western imperialism. they live in poverty due to the west and see further death by the brits and the americans every year as their imperialism has been ramped up recently.

shit like the cartoons will throw some over the edge, its understandable

Paris will be on a knife-edge tonight. Thereā€™s always serious racial tension bubbling beneath the surface in France. This could kick off into something much bigger.

Shannonsider will be tooling up now his beloved France is under attack

false flag operation

Mossad @mickee321 ?

[QUOTE=ā€œThe Selfish Giant, post: 1068234, member: 80ā€]its all about context, the west have inteferred in these countries for 100ā€™s of years. A lot of muslims have been brought up in a world where their enviroment is a reflection of western imperialism. they live in poverty due to the west and see further death by the brits and the americans every year as their imperialism has been ramped up recently.

shit like the cartoons will throw some over the edge, its understandable[/QUOTE]

What about Muslim imperialism in Europe during the middle ages, mate?

A wake up call.

Who is TFKā€™s representative on the ground in Paris? Has anyone got a number for @The Dunph? Failing him, who is closest geographically?

They were spreading civilisation, you stupid cunt.

we should crush them retrospectively

@Piles Hussain is in Luxembourg.

Have we mobilised him yet?