Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

And that’s what we are doingfor them today.

That’s two points you’ve missed in this thread in one hour.

Saint Denis will be lively tonight, no doubt…

I’ve missed nothing.

No event these days is complete without a related hashtag. Today’s event has spawned the hashtag
#jesuischarlie (I am Charlie).

@Piles Hussain ?

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1068293, member: 1786”]No event these days is complete without a related hashtag. Today’s event has spawned the hashtag
#jesuischarlie (I am Charlie).[/QUOTE]

Drugs. I fucking new it- you’d have to be off your head to go on a rampage like that. Where are they getting their shit?

Isn’t Piles in Luxemburg?

Terrorists[SIZE=3] spoke perfect French. Claimed to be from Al Qaeda [/SIZE]

Nuke Mecca

car explosion just outside Paris near a synagogue

Link?

nah, he is down the spots

Bloomberg are reporting it

http://www.metronews.fr/info/une-voiture-en-feu-devant-la-synagogue-de-sarcelles/moag!QgmaIv9BerYoY

looks like getaway car burned out

So complete bullshit. Car catches fire.

Your French isn’t great obviously.

“No connection” with the Charlie Hebdo of attacks that killed twelve dead Wednesday morning. In Sarcelles, a commune in the Val d’Oise north-east of Paris, a car caught fire in front of the synagogue. "It is accidental, not an attack, told MetroNews François Pupponi, the mayor (PS) of the town. A man was riding in when it caught fire. "

Following the shooting, many Internet users from identity movement, wanted to make the connection with the shooting of Charlie Hebdo, especially as terrorists have fled in the North East of Paris.

Sarcelles synagogue had been targeted in July when a pro-Gaza demonstration degenerated around the place of worship .

Can some give @TheUlteriorMotive an infraction and ban him from this thread? This sort of misinformation can get people hurt and I would be concerned for our TFK man on the ground, whenever he eventually gets to Paris that is.

So it wasn’t Muslims but French nationalists?