Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

In this case it would appear so, but how many have not been reported?

The bigger point though is why are governments in western countries unwilling to seriously tackle the issue. This particular chap was known to be radicalized, had seemingly been reported, had been to Libya and Syria recently, and was just wandering around Manchester. Itā€™s not like there are hundreds of thousands, the numbers are quite small.

Yes I would think that is a major question that the police authorities are going to have to answer.

How the fuck did this scumbag slip through the net?

Jeremy Corbyn on the then upcoming war in Iraq in February 2003:

ā€œIt will set off a spiral of conflict, of hate, of misery, of desperation that will fuel the wars, the conflict, the terrorism, the depression and the misery of future generations.ā€

He was right about everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs9NfhnfQLc

5 Likes

Britain is supposed to be a rule of law society. Suspecting somebody is not enough. Surveillance and intelligence may be inefficient, but theyā€™re the best way to get evidence on a suspect. Cuts damage that.

I donā€™t know how many people travel between Britain and Syria or other Arab or Muslim majority countries each year, but Iā€™d imagine itā€™s a hell of a lot more than just potential jihadis.

https://twitter.com/jamesmelville/status/867651918398713856

It woz Tories police cuts fault wot done it. Not the crazed muslim bloke with a suicide bomb intent on blowing up people.

2 Likes

no acknowledgement for the 13 serious planned attacks the police have foiled either. these left wing scum would sicken you

I donā€™t believe this guy done it. Does anyone here think heā€™s responsible for this massacre? I just donā€™t believe it.

Its like an episode of Homeland.Iā€™m blaming mossad

@Tassotti

1 Like

sheā€™s an incredible woman, an inspiration, unreal leadership, I heard she wanted to come to Manchester straight away but her security wouldnā€™t let her

She also tried to sign up for the Paras yesterday but she was told she was too old.Sheā€™s an inspiration.

2 Likes

Rumour has it sheā€™s also moonlighting for MI5, currently undercover as a cockney plumbers mate.

She loves the auld COCKneys alright

She was also the first queen in space and taught Elvis karate.

You are being a bit of a pisspants there, if I may say so.

1 Like

Av it

Various British mainstream media have reported a RAF spokesman as confirming the veracity of the image and quote a RAF sourceas saying the sentiment of the message ā€œis understandable under the circumstances.ā€
The RAF source goes on: ā€œThereā€™s a history of messages being written on missiles in the RAF. Itā€™s unlikely the individual responsible for it will be disciplined.ā€

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/africa/masked-gunmen-kill-26-coptic-christians-south-of-cairo-and-injure-dozens-of-others-eyewitnesses-35758638.html

26 killed in Egypt.

FAO @Tassotti
Friday prayers will be coming to an end now at mosques around Europe as we typeā€¦