Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1069288, member: 168”]What would they be killing each other over? Seal blubber?

You mong.[/QUOTE]

Your ma.

Fucking roasters.

It features in an episode of season 1 of borgen. An enlightening eposode, in terms of greenlandic affairs.

I’d say there’d be savage bad fights in the pubs over there. It would be fairly lawless like the wild west, no policeman around for 50 miles, that sort of thing. Fellas would go ballistic if they ran out of craft beer and they’d be picking up pieces of igloo to bate each with.

them French cops wouldn’t catch a cold ffs, two lads driving around fully tooled up and they can’t spot them

They’re gonna have to erect a big sign and arrow on top of the Eiffel tower saying ‘We’re here you thick frog fucks’ at this rate.

@Juhniallio went to Greenland and broke a child’s arm and then came home again. It’s no wonder they’re all suicidal.

Would you recommened Borgen? The Killing is excellent, they’ve an ability to produce good tv the Danes.

Did he fly over there specifically to do that? Was it a vendetta or was it some kind of sex fantasy thing where you get off on breaking kids arms.

I think the kid had draw a satirical picture mocking Fingal and that was his retribution

I see. Was it a satirical picture mocking Fingal or a picture satirically mocking Fingal?

Not all Muslims are bad- The Malaysian governemt have given a number of homeless people gifts of household appliances :clap: Toasters, whisks and hoovers all round.

@Juhniallio will have to clarify

Ive only watched the first season, one of the best political dramas ive seen. Seems to be a good society in general by all accounts.

Indonesians, Malaysians, bangladeshis, bosnians are all very decent people. Is it just that some arabs that dont mix well with western society, and not actually a religious issue at all?

That would be for the best. Either way the kid was brave to do it with the threat of violence hanging over his head #Iamgreenlandkid

[SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]

Ya, he always seems happy anyway.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1069325, member: 332”]That would be for the best. Either way the kid was brave to do it with the threat of violence hanging over his head #Iamgreenlandkid

[/QUOTE]

he isn’t so tough now

Hasn’t one been made already?

I’d say he found it very tough to carve a hole in the ice to go fishing after it