Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Context is everything, mate ā€¦ why would they only take on dictators in the ME and not elsewhere? 9/11 was used to shove it up the ME - The yanks thought the Arabs wouldnā€™t like it up em - They know fuck all about history - The Arabs love it up em and love to give it back two-fold. What the fuck the tans were doing going in to the region with Cowboy Bush is beyond me, one of the worst moves ever made.

The west, as you call them, just donā€™t understand the Arab mindset - they donā€™t want western democratic values, they are happy out in their mud huts in the desertā€¦The west have created this mess, mate.

For a tiny section of young men ā€“ and itā€™s important that itā€™s nearly always men ā€“ there is an extreme and toxic malaise that infects them when faced with their own lack of purpose and destiny and significance. And so they reach for religion, in this case obviously Islam, to give their lives a sense of those things, as they go out and do terrible acts ā€“ in order make them feel, as they die, like men of purpose and destiny and significance.

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/opinion/comment/terror-attack-demonstrates-continuing-life-death-angry-young-man/

6 Likes

No one would ever suggest anyone deserved it, mate ā€” As I said, you know how this place works at times - The bluster doesnā€™t carryover to real world thinking.

But yes, the innocent person on the street is paying a heavy price for years of colonialism, poor migration /integration policy and more recently, invading Muslim countries for no other reason than moneyā€¦

The point I was making earlier about selling guns to these crazies in Saudi land very much stands - just like the generations before them, the ruling elite totally at odds with whatā€™s good for their people and then they wonder why Brexits happen.

Exactly, itā€™s the fault of the screaming snowflakes who jump at every chance to label others (police/politicians) as nazis, maintaining their self righteousness is far more important than helping people in these communities with their genuine concerns

1 Like

Thatā€™s downtown Vancouver after they lost the all Ireland hockey final

Thatā€™ll go down a hoot at the water coolers in Saskatchewan

You are a pale shadow of yourself. You havenā€™t made a good quip in about three years.

2 Likes

You must have me confused with someone else. Iā€™ve never made a good quip

Sad to see you blaming your fellow countyman @anon7035031 like this.

The drought continues

Thereā€™s a Galway hurling quip in there somewhere, if only I had the brains to think of it

This is my favourite

That scene is relatively peaceful compared to an Ulster championship match.

Yes. The tanks would be manned and active

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zkjS9zwUt8

Look at that little cunt at the end getting up in the cops face, the cop showed some restraint. Iā€™d have knocked his block off the little prick.

2 Likes

There was a programme made about lads getting radicalised in England and heā€™s one of them??

ā€œThe Jihadis Next Doorā€.

I think I saw it at the time.

I couldnā€™t agree with you more regarding selling arms to Saudi.

Itā€™s a good article. I heard some Muslim caller on a phone in on Sunday and he said that linked to this young male alienation there is a gangsta culture which fills the gap of lack of a father figure at home. Then the radicalisation happens.

Baddielā€™s show got good reviews.

1 Like

Itā€™s on Netflix afaik