Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1069368, member: 706”][ATTACH=full]2166[/ATTACH]

These fucking articles. I Am Charlie Hebdo. You are in your bollix Charlie Hebdo. Ye never did a dangerous thing in yere lives as journalists. Ye are the broadcasting wing of the Government.[/QUOTE]
I’d love to see Aonghus McAnally go on Celebrity Stars In Their Eyes. “Tonight Matthew, I’m going to be Charlie Hebdo.”

[QUOTE=“Fagan ODowd, post: 1069368, member: 706”][ATTACH=full]2166[/ATTACH]

These fucking articles. I Am Charlie Hebdo. You are in your bollix Charlie Hebdo. Ye never did a dangerous thing in yere lives as journalists. Ye are the broadcasting wing of the Government.[/QUOTE]

Some weird little pricks employed there.

I’ve always wondered how people can get offended by a programme, or potential they have never seen or heard. The programme in question may, indeed be deeply offensive, but the same sheep types would have no doubt taken umbrage at the notion of Blackadder goes forth poking fun at World War One, when I fact, the last episode in particular was one of the most powerful nanti war polemics I can remember. The famine one, if made, may be crass in the extreme, it may not, but if it is, the perfect riposte would indeed be a programme which wittily and watchably exposes the British atrocities here.

They assume it’s adopting a particular perspective. The vast majority of complaints about TV shows come from people who’ve never actually seen the show in question.

Any sign of the heavily armed balaclava clad terrorists?

sure didnt blind david blunkett complain about brass eye, even though he’d never seen it, or anything else for that matter

Not often someone can be a bigger cunt than Niall Boylan

http://www.thejournal.ie/dr-ali-selim-charlie-hebdo-cartoon-1870437-Jan2015/

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1069449, member: 109”]Not often someone can be a bigger cunt than Niall Boylan

http://www.thejournal.ie/dr-ali-selim-charlie-hebdo-cartoon-1870437-Jan2015/[/QUOTE]
I dont blame him, i blame dermot agern and the snakiness in 2009 which created a blasphemy crime instead of repealing it

Some towel head lunatic on RTE1 with Miriam now.

He is giving it big licks

Two of them with Miriam. A proper argument going here now.

It’s frightening watching this guy. These people are a threat to our society.

In fairness to Miriam she was taking no shit but she may as well have been talking to the wall.

The wailing wall?

we need as “pig ignorant racist” icon @Rocko

Fair point, he may not have been a lunatic, just an utter utter cunt of a man

terribly worrying… they are so tunnelled visioned and have such a resolute dedication to the cause that is quite intimidating…that guy could really determine a young lads outlook in life which is really scary…

HI KEV, YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION ABOUT LEADING A CHIMNEY, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN’T A NOTION YOU BLUFFER :smiley: