Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Very little coverage where? It’s all over the news, websites, papers everywhere.

The media has already moved on mate. The American media barely mentioned it, doesn’t fit into their white people good, brown/black people bad narrative.

Hilarious that on here half the lads are blaming the London mayor (not white of course) instead of the person actually responsible. Middle aged white males have no shame.

Jeremy Corbyn even cried, he was visibly moved.

Corbyn is one of the good ones

Headline story on CNN and BBC - that idiot vandal American dies after his return from North Korea. :roll_eyes:

Far from it. An idealogical cynical opportunist. Mate go to the Telegraph, Guardian websites right now. It is their top stories. Wall to wall coverage. There’s still live blogs going on about it. You’re trying to find this bias.

The Guardian will have it, only paper our there likely to give fair coverage.

It’s not leading on CNN or bbc mate - the two biggest news sites in the world.

Not leading on Reuters either.

It’s the first story on the Telegraph website and the second on the Mail right now - go check. Two “right wing” outlets. What do you want?

I checked the three biggest sites in the world and they are all leading with this non-story aboit this American twat.

I’d like them to cover all terrorist attacks with equal coverage mate, regardless of the colour of the attacker. The concert attack didn’t leave the news for a week. They’ve already stopped giving a shit about this newest terror attack.

This is a bizarre rant. Are you drunk?

I was just thinking the same thing!

One person has died. It’s the second story on bbc.com and the main story on news websites as mentioned above. Of course CNN are going to go with the N Korea story, generally a big deal relations between the US and Nk.

One person dead v Manchester attack. The very nature of the suicide bomb there of course would warrant more attention. You’re seeking outrage on behalf of the minority here when it’s clear there has been lots of coverage.

1 Like

Still celebrating Cork winning a hurling match mate, hard to blame him really after the famine.

A lad wearing a suicide vest supposedly neutralised in Brussels

Has lone wolf with mental illness been confirmed yet?

No coverage at all, shocking from the mainstream media. The Brussels police may have prevented another Manchester or worse.

Gare Central. I think it’s my favourite train station.

Brussels seems to be an incubator for Islamic terrorists.