Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Apparently 15 dead so far.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/05/mass-shooting-reported-at-texas-sutherland-springs-church.html

You said people, dumbass.
Are you morally opposed to hunting or killing animals for food? I assume youā€™re a vegetarian?

Yes hunting. Do you have a problem with hunting animals for food or controlling predators?.

@anon7035031 the Luddite still eats meat from farms rather than grown in labs :joy:

Where do you buy your cultured meat pal?

Itā€™s probably not a Muslim, which is why nobody is interested, but thereā€™s about 27 dead now anyway at the moment.

Itā€™s bizarre shit. Really is

The one in new york was a muslim. I thought you made the point earlier that no one was interested in that?

You thought wrong.

ā€œGunmanā€.

ā€œGender of peaceā€.

France is under attack

Central London is under attack

shots fired, multiple tube stations closed

Oxford circus underground. Some heavy duty special unit force armed with big guns are in there. Stay safe, mate.

Iā€™m here in the apartment in Wimbledon having a bottle of Guinness and shopping online, we have none of that stuff down here

2 Likes

Suspected to be gang related.

Wimbledon is a lovely place alright. I know an auld fella living there decades. Is the greyhound stadium still going do you know?

Sure thats all they all are really.

Gangs

they are knocking it down and going building a massive development on it, it was very dilapidated to be fair

Did you move from Morden?