Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

And you’re saying AGS are a reputable source?

https://twitter.com/NewJackDawkins/status/949037756520558594

All that furore are actors paid by the brits to kick up a fuss on camera. Trying to scapegoat/paint Ireland as being the most racist place on earth in the hope that they’ll stop bombing the u.k. and vent their spleen over here instead.

1 Like

‘You halal cunt’

Jesus Colm oGorman will piss hijs trousers when he hears that one

He killed a Japanese man walking to work listening to music on headphones by running up behind him and stabbing him in the back. He should be fucked out of a helicopter.

1 Like

He says “Im not Muslim” as he gets out the van

Latest reports I read said Gardai had still not verified the killer’s nationality but he walked like an Egyptian in that clip.

4 Likes

Sigh

4 Likes

Fuck sake

2 Likes

They’re all actors mate. Don’t believe any of that shit rte are trying to spin.

we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively

“I’m not gay.”

“Fuck you.”

“I’m no Muslim”

:smile:

An 18-year-old man has appeared in court charged with the murder of a Japanese national in Dundalk.

Mohamed Morei appeared before a special sitting of Dundalk District Court charged with the murder of Yosuke Sasaki on January 3 last.

The accused appeared before Judge Gerry Jones, and the court heard that there were issues in confirming Mr Morei’s nationality.

Garda Inspector Martin Beggy told the court: “There is an issue with his nationality. That is undetermined at present.”

Giving evidence, garda Damien Welby said that he arrested the accused at 4.32 today at the Crescent.

Mr Morei was charged at 5.20pm and made no reply when cautioned. He charge was then read to him by an interpreter.

Gda Damien Welby, of Blackrock garda station, was the unarmed officer who initially arrested the accused in the day the alleged murder took place.

The accused made a number of outbursts during the brief court sitting, at different points exclaiming: “I’m not gay”, “F*** you” and “I’m no Muslim”.

Defence counsel Barry Callan applied for free legal aid for the accused, that an Arabic translator be provided and that he be medically and psychologically evaluated.

There was no application for bail, and the accused will appear before Cloverhill court next Thursday, January 11 via video link.

A large garda security presence was put in place as the accused arrived at Dundalk district court, including members of the Armed Support Unit (ASU).

Several people had also gathered outside the courthouse, with Gardai forced to restrain a number of individuals who attempted to confront the accused.

That doesn’t make it right.

Lies lies lies.

He covered a fair amount of ground on foot…

map1

@Bandage would do that in 7 minutes.

2 Likes

Sounds like something @HBV would shout. Then he’d throw in “sure how could I be gay, I’ve raped me wife hundreds of times.”

3 Likes

He’s pleaded not guilty. Some say he’s in de Nile.

2 Likes

He is a lying little murdering bastard and anyone defending him or defending the reason for him being a dirty smelly murdering piece of shit should have their Oirish passport revoked

He is going to cost irish taxpayers now a fucking fortune.
legal aid, security, psychiatric treatment that is pointless because he ius evil not sick or sad, a jail cell for life, goverment funded do gooder agencies traipsing into offer him support, medical, halal grub, a facility to pray to that paedo. The list is endless becaue the tax payer funded do gooder agencies will fight him being fucked back to whatever heap of shit stone age country he crawled out of.

3 Likes

This is serious business, Go empty the bedpans you prick.

2 Likes