Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The tans have released the couple arrested for the Gatwick drone and said they are no longer suspects. They sent a firearms team to the arrest on a call from a nosy neighbour who made him a suspect as he was a model car racing enthusiast.

I am due to visit London in early January.
Will my family be safe in that dystopian world of transport chaos, knife crime and scooter muggers?

I suspect the Russians, but I’d love to think it was the EU trolling the Brits, and that Verhofstadt and Juncker were controlling the drones remotely from an office in Brussels, and falling over themselves laughing while while drinking several bottles of Duvel.

I’m sure that’ll be of great comfort to them as they fight off an angry pitchfork weilding mob

1 Like

Tsadly that is just typical of their tabloid press culture

Don’t forget the acid attacks.

You’ll be ok. Your family are probably old skool irish alcoholics so you’ll miss the flight because you’re all drunk

If you don’t have the courage to defend your family against some brit with a 6inch blade then there is no hope. I’d be more worried about the cold weather they’re expecting

Even the 14 year old?

Especially him. His older brothers have him ruined with whiskey.

2 Likes

Police investigating the drone now say there is a possibility there never was a drone. No footage of a drone. Just some witnesses who said they saw a drone.

Nonexistent drones will be virtually impossible to find. You have to feel for the tans.

5 Likes

Nothing worse than a pretend drone.

1 Like

They’re now looking for someone who doesn’t own a drone

2 Likes

I can’t see how Gatwick Airport comes back from this. Rebrand required.

They’ll need their best officers on this gig

This just gets better and better

Prime Minister May needs to lock down the country

Dissidents backed by Russia,with trump’s money :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Better still they’ll contact journal.ie to get really confused, journal.ie in my mind are worse than the sun for gutter journalism