Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Just watched the full video on Youtube. Evil beyond words. Safe to say there’s a lot more than 6 murdered.

Bizarre comment

2 Likes

40 people are dead. Fucking hell.

A few Australian right wing extremists apparently. this is crazy shit

Austria is a tucked up country

Was it just the one guy?

No - 4 men and a woman have been arrested so far.

But one shooter I think.

1 Like

His 73 page manifesto would have a horn on a few lads here.

1 Like

Very quickly flicked through the the video on you tube … horrific stuff.

You clown

1 Like

That’s your first thought … to get a gun control dig in?

10 Likes

Jaysus. Christchurch has had it rough. A lot of the city centre is still levelled after that earthquake, many of the blocks just open expanses of gravel occupied by cars and weeds. It’s a weird place. And like everywhere in NZ, very multicultural; “ground zero” of that earthquake was at the corner of Cashel & Madras Streets, which fits the faces you see around you. In the grand scheme of things everyone’s just off the boat, even the Maoris. No surprise though it’s Aussies are prime suspects.

2 Likes

There’s a guy that lunges at him in the mosque … the killer had been shooting to his right and your man comes at him from the left… the killer turns in time and shoots him point blank about 15 times…

What is the killer’s back story, what ‘group’ is he affiliated with?

Breivik & Trump both name-checked I see.

An “ethno-nationalist eco-fascist” is quite a niche political grouping. One for the hipsters.

1 Like

I don’t agree with the death penalty but hard not to when you see such an open and shut case with that POS.

What goes through fellas heads at all? It’s so scary thinking just how much damage one person , or a small number of people, can do when they’re hell bent on it. And there’s really nothing you can do about it. Just madness

You know there’s a group of pissed off Muslims some where in western Europe watching this today and thinking, we need to take revenge here.

Flicked through his ‘manifesto’ there … a load of nothing really.

He had a job selling/making kebabs up until the attack … ffs.

I remember being there a week before the last earthquake, and asking a middle aged fella for directions. He asked where we were from and we said Ireland etc and so on, and he asks “have you got many blacks or muslims there?” Or muzzies and rag heads as he called them. Off he went on a rant for about 5 minutes about how Christchurch was “full of the cunts” and the place is “destroyed with them”. We made our retreat…