Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

France Info[/URL] radio has obtained an [URL=‘http://www.franceinfo.fr/actu/faits-divers/article/dammartin-en-goele-628841’]extraordinary account from a salesman who said he shook one of the suspect’s hands when they arrived at the printing business at 8.30am this morning, writes Angelique Chrisafis in Paris.
The man, who would only gave his name as Didier, said he had an appointment with Michel, the owner of the printing and publicity material business. Didier said he shook one of the gunmen’s hands who he took to be police special operations officer. He was dressed in black and was heavily armed with at least one rifle.
He said when he arrived at the business his client came out to meet him with what he took to be a policeman, dressed in black combat gear, with a bullet-proof vest.
“We all shook hands and my client told me to leave.” Didier added that the man he took to be the policeman said: “Go, we don’t kill civilians”. He added “I thought was strange.”
He said: “As I left I didn’t know what it was, it wasn’t normal. I did not know what was going on. Was it a hostage taking or a burglary?”

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1069820, member: 1”].
“We all shook hands and my client told me to leave.” Didier added that the man he took to be the policeman said: “Go, we don’t kill civilians”. He added “I thought was strange.”
He said: “As I left I didn’t know what it was, it wasn’t normal. I did not know what was going on. Was it a hostage taking or a burglary?”[/QUOTE]
No flies on the bould Didier

What kind of shape or form? Like could he have been a wolf, or a bit of a shape shifter? Or was a coffee table Joseph made up?
What historians?
Cuchulainn is a better story for me. Jesus couldn’t even play hurling.

Ah that old chestnut, “you have a different point if view so you’re weird”. Or your brain can’t comprehend certain evaluations or thoughts.
It’s better than being delusional and fooled by the media I suppose.

do the two “suspects” have a bazooka

place is near the airport - wonder if they will ground flights?

Nobody, we only got insecure and scared a century or so later.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1069829, member: 2272”]do the two “suspects” have a bazooka

place is near the airport - wonder if they will ground flights?[/QUOTE]
SKY reported an hour ago that some runways had been REARRANGED as a result of the siege, causing all manner of speculation until they realised it was because of about half a dozen helicopters hovering on the old flight plan.

There are two chances of that happening.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1069825, member: 273”]What kind of shape or form? Like could he have been a wolf, or a bit of a shape shifter? Or was a coffee table Joseph made up?
What historians?
Cuchulainn is a better story for me. Jesus couldn’t even play hurling.[/QUOTE]
His mother was from nazareth, his father was heaven, neither a hurling stronghold

I believe he could have done with one of your S&C programmes, pal…

They probably captured the boys hours ago and are currently beating every bit of info out of them that they can. They’ll arrange a scene shortly where they riddle them and allow the media in for the coupe de grace.

[FONT=Arial]BREAKING NEWS[/FONT]: The hostage is believed to be a woman. Sadly it’s not Kay Burley.

Is Kev’s friend in one of these helicopters picking up lads to go drinking with?

This is not confirmed. It may be a woman. But it could also be a man.

Could it be a chimpanzee wearing a wig?

AP are now saying that the shooting of the policewoman yesterday was linked to the Charlie shootings.

A man whose grey Renault Clio was stolen at gunpoint by the suspects after the Charlie Hebdo shooting has been speaking to Europe 1. He said:
The man was armed with a machine gun. I realised after that it was a Kalashnikov. I had my window open and he said to me: ‘Get out of your car, we need your car.’ I got out of the vehicle. At that moment a second person arrived who got into the passenger seat. He also had a gun with a kind of grenade at the end. It was undoubtedly a grenade launcher or something like that.
The man described the two men as being “very calm, very determined, very poised and very professional. Real commandos.” He said: “He never raised his voice, they never ran, they never seemed agitated. They weren’t sweating. Nothing at all like that. They gave the impression of being real operators. As they left they said to me: ‘If the media ask you anything, tell them that it’s Al-Qaida in Yemen.’
The man had his grey Clio stolen in the rue de Meaux in Paris’ 19th arrondissement, near the porte de Pantin. The suspects then hijacked a grey Peugeot after abandoning the Clio, which reportedly had run out of petrol.

BREAKING NEWS: The hostage is now believed to be male. Sky have not confirmed whether that’s as a result of a sex change operation the hostage underwent in the last half an hour or whether their earlier report was in fact a mistake.

I’m feeling very shortchanged by this :frowning:

Sky correspondent Joey Jones is AT THE SCENE. He does not appear to be eating frogs legs or swiss roll but was apparently seen munching Gladbach earlier.