Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

I think yis should wait for the Met to make a statement before launching into any conspiracy theories lads, a lot off yis are far too quick to do that, some of yis are very gullible I think

Its all David Duckenfields fault

1 Like

There’s a video that was Tweeted that doesn’t cover the English cops in glory in my opinion. You can see what looks like a civilian holding a knife that is presumably yer mans. The police have him on the ground and he is wriggling but they’re well in control of the situation. Another lad comes in with a big fucking machine gun of some sort and the lads holding him down get out of his way while he shoots him dead.

Did he shoot him dead ?

This one. not sure how long it’ll be up for. Don’t have the volume up too loud

https://twitter.com/AbdiTV/status/1200429614318997508?s=19

Does anybody know Unai Emery’s whereabouts

Holy shit, thats point blank murder

Looking at that he was tackled by civilians and the last fella off was a civilian and when they got him away they shot him. They didn’t exactly clear the area though.

I don’t think so

You’d have to assume they figured he was wearing a bomb vest of some sort or that he told them that. If not, then its very odd. They had him well pinned down and likely disarmed.

Looks like he has a back pack? If fella is going round stabbing people I think it’s fair to assume you can’t let him get up off the ground even if disarmed

1 Like

Boris Johnson has just made a short statement in response to this incident: “We need to get Brexit done!”

1 Like

Dunno, kind of looks like an arm or something move in the very last second of the clip. Probably brown bread alright. Mad Ted.

Someone is dead anyway, presume it’s him

Is he definitely wearing a rucksack? If he is then fair enough. Otherwise you have 3 armed cops who literally just point blank blow his brains out

He started stabbing in Borough Market.

Sky absolutely loving it

1 Like

London Bridge/Borough seems to be the terror triangle

Fuck him,if he’ definitely did start stabbing etc

1 Like

Are you suggesting they should ask to hear his political manifesto after he stabbed five people?

3 Likes