Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

Must have made your day when you heard that.

7 Likes

Are you claiming I’m taking pleasure in the deaths of six people, five of whom were murdered?

I think it’s moreso that the victims were known to the attacker and there was a personal motive

1 Like

I don’t think these victims were known to the attacker.

Its described as a domestic incident in the article

England is an awful shithole

My mistake. Apologies.

1 Like

He killed one person in the house and the rest on the street and in the park,

The young girl and her male relative were killed on the street but reading between the lines it seems they were related to the shooter.

All this because he couldn’t get a girlfriend or lose weight. hard to get your head round someone doing that for those reasons.

Do we know this?

From what we know of the perpetrator, it seems obvious his beliefs and the paranoid subculture he fell into were a major influencer of his actions.

There needs to be an honest conversation about the logical end point of these beliefs and subcultures. They are not benign. They are based on hatred and are highly dangerous.

The internet brings its problems.

It’s giving you a great excuse to go Trump bashing,not that you need one

Being a crane driver isn’t goin to help with weight issues.

Are you claiming I’m taking pleasure in the deaths of six people, five of whom were murdered?

Trump can never be bashed enough. His modus operandi was the open unleashing of and legitimisation of hatred like that which consumed the perpetrator of this atrocity.

And this is the modus operandi of mainstream right wing politics internationally and its associated media now.

Why would anybody object to an honest conversation about that?

Wouldn’t see that as an issue, if you want to lose weight there is a lot of help out there. Most jobs nowadays wouldn’t help with the weight

@Tassotti watch yourself in that dungeon of a country.

Reports now that the majority of victims were strangers to the shooter.

Shocking stuff.

1 Like

I stand corrected. He probably knew the first person so and the rest were in the wrong place at the wrong time?

1 Like

Clear act of terrorism, even though it won’t be labelled as such for obvious reasons, nor will the skin colour of the shooter be used to attack and judge “his” community.

1 Like

Clearly the guy is/was mentally unwell.

Probably no real difference to Byrdy/Moaty.

1 Like