Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1070043, member: 180”]That was a bizarre 5 minutes on SKY. When they thought there were FOUR incidents, they went into full Kent Brockman Ant Overlords mode, citing the threat of a large action by terrorist forces and saying how this was most likely it. They then mentioned how the 4 incidents were most likely an attempt to stretch French police to allow a larger incident take place elsewhere.

Then just as they spat that out, they said the 4th incident was a false alarm and went into full face saving mode, mentioning the fluidity of the situation.[/QUOTE]

Can’t be too careful.

Official Victim Count: 15

Working Time Directive dictates mandatory breaks

Kay just killed 6 hostages there a minute ago

I’ve bitten. What contradictory advice?
You only get one chance at not embarrassing yourself now and me getting a few well clamped ticks

Ya it is.

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1069979, member: 1537”]http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/us-use-of-shannon-airport-makes-ireland-a-target-anjem-choudary-1.2060258
We’re up next, lads.[/QUOTE]
Is kev his scriptwriter?

No, just the cheap unqualified ones you deal with.
An IT consultant who has admitted to stealing from his employers has a Cheek to even post on it.

It’s gas how many dickheads are on here now stealing from their employers who ridiculed me for telling the truth and they come out with faux outrage.
Now today they wallow in the chase and it clearly shows other people’s misery gives them great entertainment.

The same cunts who think wearing a suit, lying and stealing from clients and employers (and the country in some cases) is success. :smiley:

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1070063, member: 273”]It’s gas how many dickheads are on here now stealing from their employers who ridiculed me for telling the truth and they come out with faux outrage.
Now today they wallow in the chase and it clearly shows other people’s misery gives them great entertainment.

The same cunts who think wearing a suit, lying and stealing from clients and employers (and the country in some cases) is success. :D[/QUOTE]

Name and shame them Kev.

Ill start
Gola
Padjo
Two Runny Eggs

There is not any lies there.

This is the threat the Brits and Yanks have brought on us all. That’s the reality.
Neutral my hole.

I think there will be a huge invasion of Syria and Iraq by the “Allies” . I think the Extremists will drive it to that when public perception to them and anger goes thru the roof. I expect hits on more European cities including Dublin and maybe Cork.
I’ve changed my views somewhat on an all out war now, I think we’ll have it, it will involve nuclear weapons and it will be devastating for mostly the Middle East.
China’s position on it will be very interesting.
It’s wrong in that it’s been created by the US, but by the time it happens it will seem right. They will be portrayed like the Nazi’s.

Treaty stones
Julio
Balbec
Bandage
Yourself most likely
Etc etc.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1070076, member: 273”]There is not any lies there.

This is the threat the Brits and Yanks have brought on us all. That’s the reality.
Neutral my hole.

I think there will be a huge invasion of Syria and Iraq by the “Allies” . I think the Extremists will drive it to that when public perception to them and anger goes thru the roof. I expect hits on more European cities including Dublin and maybe Cork.
I’ve changed my views somewhat on an all out war now, I think we’ll have it, it will involve nuclear weapons and it will be devastating for mostly the Middle East.
China’s position on it will be very interesting.
It’s wrong in that it’s been created by the US, but by the time it happens it will seem right. They will be portrayed like the Nazi’s.[/QUOTE]

Why would Cork be a target?

There’s nowhere in Ireland more English than Cork mate, it’s a perfect target.

Is it their importance to the tea trade world wide?

When you say world wide tea trade are you referring to mammies posting Barry’s to their loved ones abroad?

I was actually going to tag you in it only you hadn’t been around in a while. You must have some sort of alert setup. #AmandaKnoxorsimilar[/QUOTE]

Check the suicide thread. I’m going for quality not quantity this weather.

It’s in Ireland. Belfast and Limerick too.

Can’t imagine Belfast ever being a target for bombs.