Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

It’s amazing that all the blood thirsty shirt wearing event junkies have fucked off from the conversation now.

True colours shown here.

They won’t be finding it so funny when Croke Park or something gets lit up.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1070417, member: 273”]It’s amazing that all the blood thirsty shirt wearing event junkies have fucked off from the conversation now.

True colours shown here.

They won’t be finding it so funny when Croke Park or something gets lit up.[/QUOTE]
You’d wonder alright wouldn’t you kev? Crowds are so vulnerable. Croke Park has had it’s own massacre. In theory, with a bit of thought anyone could cause absolute carnage.* The world is actually going bananas.

*I’ve no intention of causing carnage.

Aviva would do serious damage with all that glass…

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1070417, member: 273”]It’s amazing that all the blood thirsty shirt wearing event junkies have fucked off from the conversation now.

True colours shown here.

They won’t be finding it so funny when Croke Park or something gets lit up.[/QUOTE]

Bloodthirsty? The guy who thought that ISIS were a great job last July and who wants to nuke Israel?

What these 3 or 4 cunts did over the last couple of days will have severe consequences for the already marginalised/severly impoverished communities in France. Like the English, the French conquered these places and are paying a severe price due to severe social inequality. That is the root of the problem.

What a complete and utter moron you are.

True colours shown here.

You showed your true colours alright.

So now that we have a higher death toll can you give us your updated running tally on who deserved to die and who didn’t.

:clap:

[QUOTE=“Rocko, post: 1070449, member: 1”]You showed your true colours alright.

So now that we have a higher death toll can you give us your updated running tally on who deserved to die and who didn’t.[/QUOTE]
I never said anyone deserved to die. That’s just you trying to twist things because I made you feel bad about yourself.

Meh, like your opinion counts

Marseilles is nuts, its a fucking horrible city anyway ,with or without the arab
the Mrs, was born there and ive been a few times to visit an uncle of hers who is either dabbling in organised crime or doing nothing, he took me to watch OM once tho, he wasnt allowed go to our wedding in Cork , just as well really. sometimes i cant believe who im related to
the situation with France tho is different to the UK, french moslems are predominatly Arabs from the Maghreb whilst in the UK they are not Arab at all but usually of Pakistani origin
The relations with Algeria and France were obviously chaotic. not so much Morocco and Tunisia, aside from supplying most of their decent footballers, Arabs in French society are a second rate citizen, the anger in places like Marseilles, St, Denis in Paris to name but two on a day to day basis is bad.
what happened isnt a suprise to me at all, and itll happen again too

Do people honestly think Ireland is at threat? We’re one of the most inoffensive countries on the planet.

Bernard Tapie has a lot to answer for.

[QUOTE=“obidijus, post: 1070331, member: 2924”]Yeah,two hostages were taken…I just read this:
authorities discovered the crime in preparation, so as decoded correspondence between the 29-year-old Algerian extremists known as Ali M and one of the leaders of Al Qaeda. Extremists are considered as possible targets of terrorist attacks.
But M proposed to blow up the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, and discussed the terrorist attack at the Avignon Festival, “where they gather thousands of Christians throughout the month.” Extremists in correspondence emphasized that one grenade launcher sufficient for the death of dozens of people.[/QUOTE]

Strange.

just like Bali was !..

Yeah right, have you ever seen the irish abroad. We’re very offensive

in another twist …Montpellier beat Marseille 2-1 tonight in Ligue 1…

One of the major outspoken Islamic extremist leaders in London was on Cork radio this morning saying Ireland is a legit target and we need to stop hiding behind “neutrality”. His big gripe was the Shannon stop overs and said we were supporting anti-Muslim terrorists (the US). He said all major extremist leaders in the Islamic world saw Ireland as such.

He’s right, we’re not neutral at all.

Offensive in a drunken way, not in a blowing up schools or invading country way

Er, Bali is part of the country with the largest Muslim population in the world. :confused: