Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

lads that Moroccan bird they arrested would get it

+1

:slight_smile:
It’s a societal/economic problem masquerading as a political issue (very few rich people are suicide bombers) but the ideology of a medieval interpretation of Islam marbles through this which makes it hard to penetrate as an outsider.

I think the UK is a powder keg. Birmingham would scare me if I was a politician in England.

Integration and education is generally the key to solving a problem but I think here we are beyond my simple life hacks and are headed towards a Holy War…

Dont get me wrong im not on the side of muslims(i think islam is satanic bs) but lets not forget the biggest terrorist organization in the world-NATO.In last 15 years your goverments are responsible for milions of deaths,and that cant go whitout any consequences[SIZE=4].
http://i.imgur.com/leydY3d.jpg[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqn0bm4E9yw
[/SIZE]

Can we set up a McCarthy-esque witch hunt into these commie/Islamic “new” members ffs sake

Abu Hamza sent down for life today.

Plenty more where they came from…
among your citizens…and do you know what they do in bosnia and kosovo so called states that west created?They celebrate and call them martyrs…
And they promise lot more to come.So nice job fucking clinton!:mad:

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1070317, member: 2272”]:slight_smile:
It’s a societal/economic problem masquerading as a political issue (very few rich people are suicide bombers) but the ideology of a medieval interpretation of Islam marbles through this which makes it hard to penetrate as an outsider.

I think the UK is a powder keg. Birmingham would scare me if I was a politician in England.

Integration and education is generally the key to solving a problem but I think here we are beyond my simple life hacks and are headed towards a Holy War…[/QUOTE]

+1

I’m relieved i got out of the UK when i did, it is a total powder keg as you say. And the Brits are by and large pig ignorant and racist so that makes it even more divisive.

Did something happen in Montpellier or what?

[QUOTE=“obidijus, post: 1070323, member: 2924”]Plenty more where they came from…
among your citizens…and do you know what they do in bosnia and kosovo so called states that west created?They celebrate and call them martyrs…
And they promise lot more to come.So nice job fucking clinton!:mad:[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

Yeah,two hostages were taken…I just read this:
authorities discovered the crime in preparation, so as decoded correspondence between the 29-year-old Algerian extremists known as Ali M and one of the leaders of Al Qaeda. Extremists are considered as possible targets of terrorist attacks.
But M proposed to blow up the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre, and discussed the terrorist attack at the Avignon Festival, “where they gather thousands of Christians throughout the month.” Extremists in correspondence emphasized that one grenade launcher sufficient for the death of dozens of people.

Integration and education is generally the key to solving a problem but I think here we are beyond my simple life hacks and are headed towards a Holy War…[/QUOTE]
nonsense, there’s integration or tolerance that will solve this. integration is a failed social experiment as one society gives, the other takes. we should have a simple ethic like most muslim countries have: our house, our rules

Stop attacks on their house might help too

bollox, they’re animals and only understand violence like a kicked dog. the best response would have been a massive combined french, us and uk airstrike on ISIS and al quaeda today and operate a scorched earth policy. couple that with closing off of immigration into EU

Yes,that crap wont solve anything.Islam is root of this evil.Islam is not religion,thats a mistake.Its ideology whit a goal to convert or kill everyone on planet to be muslim.What other religion say thats ok to lie and kill,or rape 8 year old children like their prophet?Theres none,just that satanic cult.

Is there still a suspect at large or wha?

Read to the end of the paragraph

I did

…[/QUOTE]

in France, Marseille has to be another potential powderkeg…

Powder. Keg.