Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

[SIZE=3]You always need two sources TUM. It would also help if you read the articles you were claiming as supportive of your statements. [/SIZE]

What’s this now?

Aye, the Frogs should do it now and quickly while they can still reasonably plead temporary insanity. It’s time these muhammadan freaks were brought to heel.

Their french was too good. Their handling of weapons, ruthless killing and the operation as a whole suggests persons with military training. These were rogue agents hired by the far right- the cartoon gave them the perfect cover to strike.

You’re right. Four years after publication. It’s almost too perfect.

I don’t need you to tell me i’m right.

There have been a number of cartoons by them which have incited the Islamists.

Well one thing is for sure, the real winner here is Marianne Le Pen and her “right wing” party.

Nontheless- I should have used the word ‘cover’- original post edited.

Now that we’ve it figured out are we in more danger from French rogue agents or the towel heads for calling them towel heads?

@Julio Geordio - I believe that this drawing was published the other day- Can you translate, please.http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10914636_536566006458634_608263392_n.jpg

I think that towel heads has become a legitmate term now and many of the Muslim community have embraced it much like the Yid Spurs fans.

What are you suggesting we call them so, mate?

Still no terrorist attack in France
Terrorist: Hold on! Give us until the end of January

Dune coons?

all that @glasagusban[/USER] and [USER=1537]@Horsebox are asking is that we show these murdering jihadists some respect and stop insulting them by calling them towel heads

whatever happened to Camel Jockey and Sand Nigger?

I did German mate I’m afraid. All I can get is " …end of January for presenting …"

I can only assume that the magazine was onto the far right and here are predicting that the right will stage a coup at the end of the month.
If only they’d known that they themselves would be the mechanism.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1068390, member: 1786”]Still no terrorist attack in France
Terrorist: Hold on! Give us until the end of January[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, you seem to know an awful lot about this @TreatyStones

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1068395, member: 332”]I did German mate I’m afraid. All I can get is " …end of January for presenting …"

I can only assume that the magazine was onto the far right and here are predicting that the right will stage a coup at the end of the month.
If only they’d known that they themselves would be the mechanism.[/QUOTE]

Something about still no terrorist attack in France… then bang.