Terrorism Thread. The terror of another nembo kev thread

You might as well register yourself as a business so, if it takes off ( it will ) you can get Vat registered. Things taking off in Cork again. Was with a fella today who is building 30 odd houses near Glanmire.

Ya met a fella last week who did 25 roofs last year, refurbs, all in Capwell/Turners Cross area. Thatā€™s fairly phenomenal.
Renoā€™s and extensions everywhere. People are spending like mad again.
Iā€™m on a bid site and there is an extension a day up for auction in Cork alone. Supposed to start for a timber frame/enviro crowd in 5-6 weeks, says he has 6 stand alones starting in Cork. Hard to if he was full of it or not, but still, from being on the phone to lads itā€™s definitely picking up.
Iā€™ll be bollixed in 6 months.

[QUOTE=ā€œcaoimhaoin, post: 1073425, member: 273ā€]Ya met a fella last week who did 25 roofs last year, refurbs, all in Capwell/Turners Cross area. Thatā€™s fairly phenomenal.
Renoā€™s and extensions everywhere. People are spending like mad again.
Iā€™m on a bid site and there is an extension a day up for auction in Cork alone. Supposed to start for a timber frame/enviro crowd in 5-6 weeks, says he has 6 stand alones starting in Cork. Hard to if he was full of it or not, but still, from being on the phone to lads itā€™s definitely picking up.
Iā€™ll be bollixed in 6 months.[/QUOTE]
Crack on with it, these building spurts usually last 5/6 years before slowing back down. I looked at a 6 year old bungalow last wknd and itā€™s a fucking disgrace the standard of finish signed off on.
Good quality tradesmen will do well, proper order too.

[QUOTE=ā€œcarryharry, post: 1073428, member: 1517ā€]Crack on with it, these building spurts usually last 5/6 years before slowing back down. I looked at a 6 year old bungalow last wknd and itā€™s a fucking disgrace the standard of finish signed off on.
Good quality tradesmen will do well, proper order too.[/QUOTE]
Turn up, tidy up and be fair. Itā€™s pretty straight forward.
The new stage standards should improve things. I have noticed some of the finish alright lately. The pubs really went low end. Skirting not wrapping around entrances, ignorant latches recesses and all sorts.

What a mugā€¦

Iā€™ve left that open for youā€¦

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1073452, member: 168ā€]What a mugā€¦

Iā€™ve left that open for youā€¦[/QUOTE]
It would want to be as open as the mouth of the Shannon for him.

Hey kev , why donā€™t you go to Isis land and build them a bar. Try not to get your head lopped off you knave

[QUOTE=ā€œChocolateMice, post: 1073452, member: 168ā€]What a mugā€¦

Iā€™ve left that open for youā€¦[/QUOTE]

Did I miss an obvious gag or post something silly?

Iā€™m still unclear and Iā€™d be devastated if I made an error on the internet.

Please advise, pal.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1073646, member: 9ā€]Did I miss an obvious gag or post something silly?

Iā€™m still unclear and Iā€™d be devastated if I made an error on the internet.

Please advise, pal.[/QUOTE]
I too would like an answer to this.

What a mugā€¦

No actually pal, it was in a bowl

soup / mug / bowl

[QUOTE=ā€œTreatyStones, post: 1073700, member: 1786ā€]What a mugā€¦

No actually pal, it was in a bowl

soup / mug / bowl[/QUOTE]
This is supposed to be a gag?

Iā€™m only guessing

Bumped for @ChocolateMice.

Iā€™m intrigued as @caoimhaoin 's reply to CM seemed to imply Iā€™d made a boo boo.

[QUOTE=ā€œBandage, post: 1073721, member: 9ā€]Bumped for @ChocolateMice.

Iā€™m intrigued as @caoimhaoin 's reply to CM seemed to imply Iā€™d made a boo boo.[/QUOTE]

You did, pal. A major one- youā€™ll learn nothing from me pointing it out to you. Youā€™ve got to start doing this stuff for yourself now.

For fuck sake.

Thatā€™s a goE=ā€œglasagusban, post: 1073078, member: 1533ā€]http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-time-to-lift-the-veil-on-saudi-arabia-s-hijacking-of-islam-1.2063268[/QUOTE]
Cunts the lot of them and they all flipping sides

@Tassotti interesting looking documentary just after starting on Channel 4 ā€œAngry, white and proudā€.

Fucking hell these guys are amoebae.

The Newcastle striker?

Iā€™m going up to Dundalk some evening next week to ride a French bird off of POF. Doing my bit to show my solidarity for freedom of expression.